2.

He had inserted himself into it and was thrusting into it. the low moans and the fact that his head was lean back with his mouth open made it obvious that he was enjoying it.

He was breathtaking; just like the first time I'd first saw him he had stollen my breath away. Beautiful and pure even while doing such a sinful act.

I felt myself getting wet just looking at him causing the anger inside of me increase. I hated that he was touching himself, that his gently muscular body was probably hot, moist, glistening with sweat and I couldn't touch it. I couldn't run my hands down his abs and feel the heat radiating of it spread and enter my finger tips.

"Mi manchi" he rasped into the phone.
"mi manca il tuo profumo"

"Si, Sono tuo. Sono tuo... Sono tuo."

His pace increased.

I wanted to be the only one who could touch him, to feel his body heat. If it was up to me he wouldn't even be allowed to touch himself. His body would be mine. Mine to use and fondle, to swallow and suck and swallow to my heart's content.

If it was up to me I would be the only one allowed to run my hands down his body, to kiss every Muscle on his stomach leading to his waist, wipe away his sweat with my tongue.

I turned away as he continues now with louder moans, his back arching with his toes curling.
I walked away before he fell apart.

I felt dirty the moment his scent was no longer inside my nose.
I immediately stripped for a bath, tying my hair up and entering the shower.
I couldn't get the scene out of my head.

His breathlessness, the angelic sounds that left him.
I leaned my head against the shower wall, I try to will myself away from thought of him, thoughts of his body.

I could feel my arousal sliding down to my thigh.

He wasn't mine, the scene wasn't mine to witness. It was wrong for me to have witnessed it.

I try to reason with the more perverted part of me who wanted to use the scene to my own advantage. To part my thighs and pleasure myself to the thought of the only person that had the ability to drive me mindless with want and need.

I wanted him, wanted to know what his curls felt like between my thighs, what his hands felt like on my hips.

I slipped away from myself letting my hands do what they wanted.
Before I reached my heat my phone rang and woke me up.

"Hey can you sneak out tonight?" Carly asked in a hushed tone.
"I'm an adult Carly, I don't have to sneak out of anywhere." I said ignorance evident in my voice.
"Okay damn, but can you meet me at the dungeon, my assistant had an emergency and he can't make it. I'll send you the address. Please hurry."  She hung up and I stood up.

Okay so maybe i had to sneak out of the mansion, Mrs Alesia was probably still in the living room since it was the only light on. I took my shoes out of the closet and held them in my hand. I had to walk down the stairs quietly before walking towards the kitchen and going out the kitchen door. After doing so I had to walk to the other side of the manison. I quickly threw my shoes on.

As I was walking passed the green house at the side of the mansion i noticed the smell of marijuana. I tried to find out what direction it was coming from when I spotted the father and son duo of Mr Alesia and his son. There were sat on the bench sharing a blunt and talking.

Theodore seemed to be upset just as he had been at the party and his father shared the same expression. I wondered then if he knew about what Ellis had done and was self medicating.
It was a surprise to see Mr Alesi smoking weed, i always thought it he did do drugs it would've been the much harder stuff.