"Why"? He asks moving his eyes to face forward.

"We can save her". She says simply.

"You think she's okay"? His voice is serious, as if his hope in finding her has grown dim since the search had started.

"A little banged up, but I think she's fine". She truly does. After all, the girl was hidden away for sixteen years. She was a badass, that was clear.

Bellamy's Eyes revert towards Valour, a flame ignited, and hope in finding his sister restored. As well as thankfulness for the hazel eyed girl, who unlike those around him didn't seem to be fuelled by hate towards him, despite his actions.

"I got nothing". Finn sighs.

At this point they've been walking for hours aimlessly through the Forrest for hours, the sun having had risen hours ago, the torches and flashlights no longer needed.

"We lost the trail".

"Keep looking". Bellamy pushes.

"Wandering around aimlessly isn't going to find your sister, we should turn back". Finn replies.

"I'm not going back"! Bellamy retorts, turning to face him.

"Hey, Where's John"? A girl named Roma asks.

In total only only eight of them stayed, including the boy-John, Finn, Bellamy, Jasper, Monroe, a boy who's name she hadn't learned, Roma, and Valour.

They all stop, looking around for the boy who seems to have vanished completely.

"I just saw him a second ago". Jaspers eyes dart around.

"Couldn't have gotten that far". Bellamy spins around.

Suddenly, almost hitting Valour, Johns body falls to the ground from above. Startling Valour she lets out a scream she didn't mean too, all eyes on her, and the body. His eyes are still open, and a thin line of blood spills from his neck. Rushing to the body, Finn and Bellamy both look upwards.

"They use the Trees". Finn realizes.

"We shouldn't have crossed the boundary". One of the boys says with a shaky voice.

"Now can we go"? The girl questions fearfully.

"Holy shit". Valours eyes are on a figure a few yards away.

"Another one"! The boy points out.

Around them figures appear, sending shivers down Valours back. "We should run". Finn practically whispers.

Bellamy is the first to take off, pushing the others to do the same. Valours feet pick up like they've never done in her life before, she's surprised at how quickly she moves. Daring to look back, the people grow closer, chasing after them like a sick game of tag.
Get tagged you die, run fast enough, and you live.
The people grow closer, just feet beside them. On either side. The sickest game of tag ever.

"What are we gonna do they keep running us off"?

"Just keep running". A voice answers.