I lean over and knock his indicator right... towards my house.

***

A TENSION-FILLED TEN MINUTES go by before Archie and I get back to my house, and when we both get out of the car, we snap straight back together like two powerfully-attracting magnets. We'd been stuck at every light, and every minute we had to wait was pure torture.

He hooks his arms around my waist before I can run to the door.

"Come here," he whispers as he pulls me flush against him. I wrap my arms around his neck and savour the feeling of his hands gripping my waist.

His lips meet mine, and he kisses me slowly, his tongue moving to tease against mine. I sigh involuntarily as he squeezes the skin at my waist. Pulling back slightly, he kisses the corner of my mouth, followed by the tip of my nose, the bridge of it, and then back down to my lips again, all while my hands explore up and down his sculpted back, trying to pull him closer to me.

I'm very much aware my neighbours could be watching, so when I pull Archie towards the house, he follows eagerly. He hooks his little finger around my index finger, keeping himself connected to me as we walk to the door. He puts his other hand on my butt as I reach the steps and I'm panting as we get to the door.

He kisses the back of my neck after I find the spare key under the turtle, and I fumble with the key in the lock as his lips distract me from what I'm trying to do.

"Archie," I breathe. "If you kiss me like this we won't even make it past the front door." I push back against him and he places his lips on my neck as I finally get the key in the lock.

He snorts slightly, probably shocked I think from my unfiltered thoughts at getting inside. He follows with another kiss, but thankfully I've got the door open and we're away from prying eyes on our porch.

Slamming him back against the door to close it, he groans and chuckles as his lips move to my neck again, tantalisingly working his hands down my body, making me ravenous for him.

I admit, when we'd slept together the first time that first night, it hadn't been my plan and I don't think it was Archie's either. I can safely say we got lost in the moment... and it all happened so fast.

It wasn't my first time though; I would have stopped Archie before we went that far if I was. I had dated Matt's friend Tom for about six months at the beginning of last year, and even though I didn't love him, we'd both decided to get our first times over and done with. It was extremely awkward and sloppy, but it meant my first time with Archie wasn't that way. There was no awkwardness, only love, and it was perfect.

I had felt a little jaded that our first time together had been so fast, but I don't regret it at all. I enjoyed every second of it, and this time would be even better. I knew it.

I'd kissed people too, but the more Archie kissed my neck, especially the sensitive spot just above my collarbone, the more I realised I'd been punching below my weight. Archie was incredible at all of this, and kissing him now - even compared to last week - well, it seemed he'd been holding out on me.

He's really kissing me this time, and when he brings his mouth back to mine, I feel the full effects and I literally swoon.

He catches me and wraps my legs around his waist.

I sigh as he kisses me again, his warm tongue running along mine. My entire body feels like a row of matches that he's lighting individually, and I have never felt anything like this. My skin is alive and I'm genuinely finding it hard to breathe. 

Keeping one arm around my waist, supporting me, he brings the other hand to my face and cups my cheek, stroking his thumb across it as he kisses me. His kisses are getting stronger as I feel us moving towards the stairs.