30 - Tessa

BEFORE I CAN REACT further, his lips crash hard again onto mine.

I don't care that it hurt, I just want to kiss him more like this. So that's exactly what I do.

I climb over the gearstick, trying to get closer to him.

It works mostly... until I bash my head twice on the roof of the car, the second time hard enough to make me flinch and push my head back forward and nut him in the forehead.

"Ow," he grimaces, rubbing his head. His remaining hand is still on my thigh, making its way higher, squeezing.

I rub mine, "Yeah, not very smooth."

He smiles.

I lean down again and kiss him, a low moan coming from him as I grind myself carefully against his crotch, not wanting to hit my head again.

He kisses me back just as hard and then leans forward, pushing me backwards. The horn rings out, making us both jump. I hit my head again on the roof whilst Archie pushes backwards into the seat with an 'oof'.

"Oh my god," I rub my head and sit back, carefully so I don't hit the horn again.

He laughs as he smoothes his hands up and down my legs again, but the moment's  definitely over.

I tried to be spontaneous and romantic, but it fell flat, and I can feel my cheeks reddening as I clamber back over the gearstick and onto the passenger seat.

"Tess," he says again, confused. "What are you doing? Where are you going?"

I shake my head. "I was trying to be..."

He leans across the gearstick and kisses me before I can say anything else.

I try to move away from him but follows me, leaving his lips there, and I just melt.

"I love you," he says. He leans his forehead against mine again, and I smile. The redness is dissipating from my cheeks as I see his need-filled eyes.

But then he leans back across and gets the car keys out of his pocket.

"Arch, what are you doing?" I ask, buckling my seatbelt as he starts the engine.

"What time is your mum coming to get you?" He asks, not answering my question.

"Erm... I'm not sure. She just said after school?"

"Okay," he says, turning the keys in the ignition.

"Archie, wha... Where are we going?" I ask, when he pulls out of the parking space.

When he stops at the lights, his eyes are bright and dark at the same time as he looks at me, and I know exactly what he's thinking.

Before I stop it, a grin spreads across my face and I reach across and put my hand on his knee.

He takes my hand as he drives, but he doesn't look at me or say anything.

He's breathing heavily and I can tell my hand on his knee is affecting him just as much as it's affecting me. He's brushing his fingers along mine, and the feeling of electricity rushing up and down my spine is making me want to explode in a fiery ball of need. I'm so close to just pulling him into a side street. 

As he sits at the fourth set of traffic lights, he looks at me, and lets out a sigh. "I can't hold out much longer, Tess. Can we go back to yours?"

I figured that was where we were headed, either his house or mine, but if I was honest, I couldn't hold out much longer either. His goofy grin and flushed cheeks are adorable and as the lights go green, I make our decision.