Chaper 17

Lorenzo ^^^^

Lorenzo's POV

I heard Joseph was in town and that was my cue. He knew better, I told him to NEVER show his face here again or I'd put a bullet in his head. After Ricardo kicked him to the curb, he came to me for a short time. The kid had talent, he could be useful to me so I trained him a little more and gave him shelter. He's all talk though, he was sent to kill a child of Ricky's to teach him a lesson. Instead, he told Ricky and came back lying, saying the job was done.

After that, I knew he was pussy, and how dare he bite the hand that feeds him over one kill? I threatened his life and he took off. I wouldn't touch him with Ricardo in his prime but, now they had that little boy John running the business. He's just as pussy as Joseph and I won't be touched.

The girl Angela, I wasn't surprised. Softy Joseph helping a hostage tuh. She was pretty though, she carries pregnancy well. I just might take her for a spin. I went back to her room and she was sleep. I started to get hard looking down at her.

Angela's POV

I was sleeping as peacefully as possible when my arm was yanked. I looked up to see Lorenzo unzipping his pants.

"Wait what are you doing?!"

"You're so beautiful I wonder what you feel like inside"

His pants and underwear were on the floor at this point. I started to scoot back into the wall, there was no where to run. By the time I ran around him to unlock the door, I'd be dead. He started to walk closer.

"No no no Please!! I have a husband! Please don't touch me!"

He started to taunt me

"Oh really where? OH HUSBAND WHERE ARE YOUUU?"

"Just, please you don't want to do this. You don't have to do this!!"

"I don't see a husband or anybody but you. I know I don't have to do this but I want to so shut up."

I started to cry

" Go to hell you sick bastard!!!"

He slapped me, making me be quite. He yanked of my jeans then my underwear. He pushed me back to lay on the ground and got on top of me. As he started to enter me, I turned my head to the wall. I squeezed my eyes shut so hard, it hurt.

He came in me and I wanted to puke. He left then came back with a roll of paper towels and threw it at me.

"Clean yourself up, you need to be clean when I'm ready for round two. John did good, your pussy doesn't disappoint. I guess it's true, once you go black you never go back."

As soon as the door shut I scrubbed my body. I was crying so hard that I couldn't breathe. Joseph was gone and John had no idea where I was, I'm going to die for sure.

Lorenzo's POV

After I was done having fun I went to the room next door.

"Please Lorenzo I'm sorry!!"

"Please please please, that's all I keep hearing. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Why are you so weak now Joseph? Huh? I taught you to beg? Or did you get that from dear old Daddy."

"Lorenzo I can help you, just give me another chance"

I stared at him and dug my finger into his stomach, where Marc shot him. His scream was music to my ears.

"Pleaassee Lorenzo I can give you John and my Dad , that'll leave you to be most powerful, they are looking for the girl as we speak."

I thought about it and he is right. With John and Ricardo out of my way, I was top dog. I was tempted to trust him but he stabbed me in the back once before, and I couldn't take any chances.

"How do I know to trust you"

" Come on Lorenzo, you know me what do I have to lose?? I don't have a family anymore. I was never really helping her, I was taking her to Tony and luring John to him as I did it. I am a businessman Lorenzo, I'm telling you I've changed."

I saw sincerity in his eyes. I'll take him up on the offer but as soon as things get out of hand, I'll be the one to pull the trigger.

"Marc! Patch him up and untie him, we got business to discuss."

"Are you serious?!? This piece of shit? He's a rat Lorenzo why?"

I turned around and pinned Marc to the wall with a knife to his neck.

"DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION ME OR YOU WILL TAKE HIS PLACE"

"Yes sir, I apologize"

"Good"