chapter 4

*I'm trying to speed up the story to get started with the drama*

Five months later....
John's POV
Today was the day we find out the gender of my child. I was hoping for a boy so I can get him in to sports and what not and have the relationship with my son that i never had with my Father. I was also hoping for a girl so I can have a little princess and I wouldn't have to worry about boys messing with her because I'll kick their asses, so no matter the gender its a win-win for me .
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Angela's POV
The doctor looked at the ultrasound then back at us with the biggest smile in the world.

"CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE HAVING A GIRL!!"

I started to cry tears of joy I've always wanted a little girl and now my dreams came true. I thought john was going to be bummed because he really wanted a boy but he was as excited as I was.

"Babe I thought you wanted a boy?"

"Angela I couldn't care less about gender, as long as it's a healthy baby and as long as you're the mother of my child I'm happy"

"Awe babe"

I leaned over to give him a kiss, adding a little tongue.

"Hey hey now, one kid at a time Angela. I know I'm irresistible but your gonna have to learn to control yourself while you're carrying my daughter"

I started to laugh and punched him in his arm

"shut up let's go I'm hungry"

"Alright but I'm only feeding my daughter not you"

"That doesn't make sense but I'll let you have your moment"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
John's POV
After Angela and I had lunch I dropped her off and told her I had a last minute meeting so I would be home soon. I made my way to the warehouse walking in to be met by one of the most notorious murderers in Rome but I wasn't scared of him like everyone else,I fear no man but God . I walked in and he was waiting at a table I sat down then we began to talk.

"Hello John"

"Hello Tony"

"So I hear you're married and you're about to have a daughter"

"How would you know that I just found out this morning that I'm having a baby girl"

"John come on you should know by now that I know what I want to know, when I want to know it"

"Whatever, what did you need ."

"I need a favor"

"And what is the favor? I'm starting to get impatient I have a wife to go home to."

"Jeesh relax I'm getting to it."

"10 seconds and I'm leaving"

"I need 89,000"

"What the hell?!!! For what?"

"My business of course I'll pay you back"

"You don't have to pay me back"

"Oh how generous john thank you so-

"You don't have to pay me back because I'm not giving it to you"

"John you should really think about this"

"Tony I'm about to have a daughter, I'm not about to give you money so you can buy and sell women its wrong and I'm not giving you any money"

"Wow your wife must have made you soft the old John would have given it to me"

"Yeah well tough shit people change"

"You are the only one who can give me this kind of money and you will give it to me or else"

"Haha how cute you're trying to scare me"

"Give me the money or I'm going to do something about your wife and that little baby"

"I'm not scared of you why don't you understand that."

"Oh its not me who you should be afraid of I don't do that kind of stuff anymore I keep my hands clean I have people to handle stuff for me"

"Well I gotta go cook my wife dinner, so bye Tony I hope you find someone to pay you, toodles."

"You're gonna regret this John"

"Yeah yeah yeah see yah"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Tony's POV
"Joseph I need a favor"

"What you need Tony"

"I need to teach someone a lesson"

"So where do I come in?"

"I need you to kidnap a woman for me, Angela Jones"

"Alright then I'll get her as soon as I can but what do I do with her?"

"I'll tell you when you get her"

"Alright then"

"I'll be paying you for your services after the job is done"

"Yes sir"

"Bye Joseph"

"Goodbye Tony"