chapter 6

Angela's POV
I was woken up by a light shake, I tried to open my eyes but I was still blind folded. Someone took off my blind fold and I looked into green eyes. I waited a little for my sight to adjust because I thought it was John but sadly it wasn't. The guy was cute but John was sexy. The man began to speak and he had an heavy Italian accent.

"Hi I'm Joseph and you need to eat since their are two of you. I didn't know you were pregnant when I agreed to this job I'm sorry, here I got you some McDonald's I hope you like big Mac's and I won't harm you or your child if you just simply follow directions."

"Wait why am I here what did John do"

"I'm sorry I can't talk about that with you"

I just stared at him and he walked away, he looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I sat in silence and ate, I began to think I had it good, on most movies when people get kidnapped they get fed dog food or mush. Some don't get fed at all but McDonald's was a first.

Joseph kept driving as the day slipped away. I was getting sleepier and sleepier until  I fell asleep in the car. When I woke up I was in a bed in a cheap motel then Joseph entered the room.

"We're leaving in the morning so you need to go back to sleep and rest"

"Where are we going ?"

"Italy"

"Italy?!! I'm fucking married!! And about to have a daughter in four months I can't go to Italy"

"Well you don't really have a choice I do what my boss asks then I get paid its that simple"

I started to cry I put my face in my hands, I looked up when I felt a hand pulling away my hands slowly.

"Listen, I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound so harsh Its just my job and if I could help you I would, but if I help you that's my life on the line"

"I understand"

"Gosh I feel like an ass!! I swear I didn't know you were pregnant Tony is such a dick."

"Tony?"

"Don't worry about Tony you'll meet him soon "

"Is he the reason I'm here?"

"From what I heard your husband is the reason that you're here but that's none of my business"

"So why are we going to Italy"

"So you can't be found"

"My husband is from Italy and he has lot's of connections so I'll be home soon"

"If you say so, what's your husband's full name anyway? All I heard was Johnny from Tony and John from you."

"His name is Jonathan Tortellini "

"Tortellini??!!!!"

Joseph's face had went completely pale and he had a horrified look on his face.

"Yes tortellini what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing I-I know him t-that's all".

"So you know my husband, I'm not surprised everyone thinks they know him because he's in the mafia."

"Yeah right go to sleep and uh don't try anything tomorrow or I'll have to kill you, goodnight."

Joseph had went from nice and comforting to cold and serious. He walked out the room and I fell asleep.

I woke up and took a shower because Joseph brought me a change of clothes, it wasn't to bad either the guy actually had good taste. Joseph came in my room to get me, then we were on the road.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
John's POV
    My life was falling apart more and more every second that she wasn't by my side. I didn't even go to sleep I stayed at my fathers home sitting in his office, sitting in his chair, staring at the wall, thinking about Angela and my daughter. My life was going so well and I messed it up in five seconds.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Angela's POV
After we got off the plane we were in Italy. We were greeted by a man when we got off and Joseph rushed by my side to hold my hand. I looked up at him and he gave me a shut up and do as I say kind of look. I looked away and back at the man.

"Hello welcome to Italy"

"Hello I'm Angela"

"I'm Joseph"

"What brings you two to this wonderful place I call home"

"We're getting married soon and I wanted to take my fiance on a last minute trip"

"Wow that's one hell of an engagement ring those are some expensive diamonds, I wonder what the wedding ring is going to look like"

"Oh its going to be bigger and better, I'll do any and everything for my queen"

I almost fainted when he said that, I felt like I was standing next to John it was all to much I started to cry.

"Angela baby what's wrong?"

"She started kicking it hurts really bad"

"Well then let's get you to the hotel"

We got in a black range rover, and Joseph looked at me to see that I was still crying.

"Listen Angela I know your baby isn't kicking you that damn hard what's wrong"

"You remind me of my husband"

"Are you saying that I look like him?"

"No not at all its the way you talk that reminds me of him, but now that you mention it you kinda do look like him. You both have green eyes and you almost have the exact same facial features ha you guys could be brothers"

"We are brothers"

"You're not funny"

"Johnathan Gabriel Tortellini is my 23 year old baby brother"

"Then why the hell are you doing this?!!"

"John and I aren't on the best terms right now but in all honesty, I didn't even know my brother was married and about to have a child. I haven't spoken to or seen John in five years. When Tony told me to kidnap you he said Angela Jones not Angela Tortellini. So as you can see I didn't know who I was kidnapping."

"Wow, so not the way I planned on meeting my brother in-law ."

"Sorry but shit happens."

"So what now?"

"What do you mean what now? I'm going to finish my job and get paid, and if something happens to you in the process I apologize in advance."

"Wow you're an ass"

"Sorry honey it's strictly business don't take it personal."