Chapter 16

Todd Jones^^^
(Angel and Angela's Dad)

I haven't talked to my girls in forever, I was expecting my first grandchild from Angela and I was happy Angel finally dumped that biscuit head boy Bryan. I never liked that dumbass, he was just so dumb I had to start questioning Angel's taste in men.

I called both of the brats countless times and I was ignored. I reached out to John a couple weeks ago and he didn't answer either. I stopped by Angel's apartment first because she lived closest to me. I had a spare key to both of their homes. They're all grown up, but they were bat shit crazy if they thought that meant I would ease up on them.

Angel's apartment was spotless it looked like she cleaned the house and left for weeks. There was dust starting to collect on the countertops and that wasn't like her, she's a neat freak and dust will make her sneeze her head off.

Next was Angela's house. The cars were parked in the driveway, Angel's was too. What the hell they was doing up in there. I unlocked the door and the house was a mess. Their house was trashed like somebody robbed them. I saw a note on the kitchen counter written out to John. What the fuck did this man do for a living. I thought he was in the club business, at least that's what he told me at the wedding. I didn't know they took it that damn serious, where the hell my kids at now?!

I called John and it went to voicemail again. I called Ricardo and he answered on the first ring like he was waiting by the phone.

He told me he'd send me a plane ticket to Italy and give me an address when I landed. He told me I couldn't ask questions and I needed to get on a plane ASAP if I wanted to see my girls again.

I told my wife I had to go, she wanted to come with me but if it was dangerous I couldn't risk losing my whole family. She stayed behind and I left.

When I landed I took an Uber to an abandoned warehouse and shit started to get weird. I walked in and about thirty Italian men dressed in suits turned their guns on me. What the hell was this? Ricardo set me up?

"STOP! I was expecting him"

Ricardo walked out cleaning a gun.

"Come with me Todd, we need to talk"

I walked into a big office where I saw John, Jessica, and Juliet sitting on a couch. I felt like I was in a movie.

Ricardo started to explain their lifestyle, what John really did for a living, and what happened to my girls. I rubbed my hands on my face repeatedly, as my blood started to boil.

John got up trying to apologize but that was a mistake.

"Mr.Jones I'm so sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen"

I got up and saw red

"Fuck you mean sorry boy?!?! My kids are out there and you don't know if they are dead or alive"

I started to beat John's ass, he didn't fight back like he knew he deserved it. I grabbed him up off the floor and slung him across Ricardo's desk.

His family stepped back knowing not to get involved. I finally stopped punching and just stared at his bloody face. All I could do was hug him, I knew he didn't mean it but I was furious, those are my babies.

"Get up son, I'm sorry I'm just overwhelmed right now. I love you like you're my own John, but you were supposed to protect her man. Now Angel wrapped up in this shit! Did she know?"

"No sir, I'm sorry too I'm terrified that she's out there scared and pregnant and we have no idea what's going to happen next"

"Well shit hand me some guns we finna get this bitch. Get me one of them suits too, y'all looking nice. They not going to take me serious with a wife beater and jeans on."

"Sure if you can fit into one hulk"

I laughed a little as he walked away. It wasn't time to play now, Daddy had to go get his babies.