chapter 9

John's POV
   We hopped off the plane and we were now in Italy, although I was born here, it wasn't my favorite place growing up. Don't get me wrong Italy is a beautiful place it's just that I like the city life a little more, being raised in Italy was hard because my dad wasn't always a mafia boss. It ran in the family for years, but when my grandmother died and we couldn't pay for her funeral, my dad then decided to take over the family business and soon after with all the money he was making we moved to sunny California and haven't left since. As we were walking to our rental cars my sister approached me.

"Johnny I'm sorry about your wife and the baby, we'll get them back in no time."

"Thanks sissy it's a good thing Joseph is on our side, I just don't know how long he can go without Tony finding out."

"I'm sure he will figure something out he was the brains when we were little."

"I guess so... well I'll meet you at the house I'm going to stop by Marcello's really quick I haven't had a real Italian meal in forever.

"Alright keep me in mind while your there cough cough meatball sub cough."

"Hmmm? Let me guess a meatball sub for my little sister?"

"Awe John how did you know?"

"Lucky guess."

"Whatever bye bro see ya later."

"See ya."

I made my way to Marcello's and ordered my sister a meatball sub to go and ordered my self some spaghetti I sat down and ate as I saw a familiar face walk through the door.....Tony. I wanted so badly to run over and slit his throat but I tried not to be seen because he didn't know I was in Italy and I couldn't blow my cover. His phone started to ring and I started to be nosey he was speaking Italian very quickly and his face was filled with anger then he spoke English .

"He's fucking helping her??!!!!!"

"At first I was going to spare her life because she's pregnant but now in going to kill them both.!!!"

"I don't care if that bitch is pregnant I'll rip the fetus out by hand and shove it down her throat.!!!"

"I'm on my way don't warn them I'm going to surprise them."

He quickly hung up and rushed out the door I quickly got up and did the same I started following his car trying not to be noticed, I called Joseph as fast as I could and he answered on the first ring.

"Oh god John I already know he's on his way somebody already warned me we're trying to get out as fast as possible ."

"Joseph hurry the fuck up!!! He said he was going to kill you both but it's not you I'm worried about you can handle yourself, it's Angela I know she's stubborn and will piss him off just please get my wife out of there safely I need her please."

"I'm doing everything I can Johnny we're out the hotel and we're going to the old warehouse to wait it out then we'll go somewhere else."

"Alright hurry!!"
*click* (end of call)

Tony's POV
I was fuming that little whore tricked my best killer into helping her, I'm going to kill her in the worst way possible
*ring ring ring*

"Hello??!!!"

"Boss someone is following you"

"What the fuck who??!!"

"They are driving a black suburban I think it's John sir."

"What the hell??!! That's fine I think Johnny wants to play so that's what we will do."

I swerved my car around as fast as I could and took out a gun I waited until I saw John's truck and shot at his tires. It sent him serving off the road and into a ditch his truck rolled over multiple times until it came to the edge of a body of water, his truck blew up in flames and he was dead for sure one down two to go.

Joseph's POV
   I called John's phone repeatedly to tell him Angela and I were safe but he never answered what the fuck is going on it's not time for him to play games.

"Hey Joseph still no answer?"

"No angela I'm sorry I don't know what's gotten into him."

"Well maybe he will call ba- *ring ring ring*

"Hello? John?"

"I'm sorry sir but John is dead"

"I'm sorry but what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Your brother swerved off the road today and his truck flipped into a ditch by Burbank river and his truck exploded ."

"No no no you must be confused please tell me this is all a mistake"

"Sir I'm sorry I wish it was a mistake but your brother is dead and you're next."

*click* (end of call)

I threw the phone against the wall and it shattered Angela jumped back in fear. I just stared at her and cried I fell to my knees and she came to me and put my head on her stomach while she stood up rubbing her hands through my hair. It was very soothing, I looked up at her and her eyes were closed she said amen then opened them I looked back down at the ground and let her continue to soothe me.

"Uncle Joe loves you so much baby girl and when I have you he's going to play with you and protect you and make all your dreams come true."

I looked up at Angela and she gave me a warm smile which I returned I slowly rubbed her stomach and felt a kick I laughed because I was so intrigued. Pregnancy was a beautiful thing and I hope to share this moment with a beautiful wife one day. I stood up and gave Angela a hug I kissed her on the cheek and just stared at her she was so kind and beautiful I just didn't have the heart to tell her John was dead and I wasn't going to because I didn't want to believe it was true.

"Angela I love you and I know we just met but you're family. I also know this isn't the way we should have met but I'm glad my baby brother has you and he's coming for us don't worry because he loves you and so do I."

"Thanks Joe I love you too."