chapter 11

Juliet's POV

I woke up, showered, brushed my teeth and made my way downstairs I went into the kitchen to make breakfast and as I was cooking, Ricardo came up behind me and kissed me on the neck. I love my husband so much he lights up my whole world. He said good morning and took a seat at the island I turned my attention to the stove and flipped the bacon.

"Good morning mama"

"Good morning Bella"

"Good morning mama"

"Good morning John...wait John??!!! My baby!!!"

I hugged him as tightly as I could and he made a low grunt like he was in pain but was trying to hide it. I pulled away and he sat at the island next to Jessica and Ricardo.
  I gave all of them an evil glare, they all looked guilty and I knew something was up.

"What the hell is going on?"

Ricardo and Jessica looked at John, he had a frustrated look like they just threw him under the bus.

"Well since no one wants to speak I guess I'll just have to beat it out of you."

I picked up the nearest object which was the rolling pin.

"Alright who's first?"

They all looked worried and backed up a little because they knew I would beat them. Then John spoke up.

    "Alright mama, yesterday I saw Tony at Marcello's and I heard him on the phone saying he was going to kill Angela and Joe because he found out he was on our side so when he left I followed him and he noticed so he shot at my tires and I lost control of my truck, it flipped making me roll down by Burbank river.
     Luckily I wasn't wearing a seatbelt and got thrown out my window and into the river, my truck exploded and I was hurt but I didn't really feel any pain because I was running on adrenaline.
    It wasn't until after a couple of hours of walking home I started to feel pain and I crawled the rest of the way taking breaks Here and there and then I finally made it here early this morning."

"What the fuck??!!!! Are you ok honey?"

"Well I think it's pretty obvious but yeah I'm ok."

"Don't be a smart ass before I hurt you worse than Tony did."

"Yes ma'am"

"Now what Ricardo what do we do?!"

"I'm thinking Bella just relax. Now that we know John is safe we got to figure out if Angela is safe, Tony probably thinks John is dead and we need to keep it that way we just need to contact Joe and tell him what's going on so he'll be extra careful."