chapter 5

Angela's POV

   I woke up and John was next to me sleeping. I guess I must have dozed off for a while if he came home and I hadn't noticed. He smelled like shower gel so that means he got out the shower not to long ago.

   I got up to use the bathroom when I heard a knock downstairs. John and I have a bedroom that is completely sound proof when the doors are closed and I didn't want him to wake up because he really needed some rest, so I closed the door behind me making my way down the stairs.

    I was really thinking about getting an elevator because being pregnant makes everything a chore. As I got closer to the door the knocking got louder and louder, I was pissed they were knocking so loud so I swung the door open ready to snap when a tall man asked me where John was, but something was off. Everyone knows that if you want to see John you contact his secretary. Something was wrong and I could smell it. After I didn't answer the man, he grabbed me by my arm tightly.

"Listen I wouldn't want to hurt you and that little baby of yours, so I suggest you cooperate now where is he."

"Ouch let go of me he's upstairs sleeping you dick."

"Good so that means we won't have any interruptions "

"What?"

"Julio!! Mark!! Get her."

"Wait what no I'm pregnant where are you taking me let me go!!"

"Johnny made a mistake and now you're the price to pay."

"John!!!!! Johnathan!!!!! Baby help!!!!"

I knew John probably wouldn't be able to hear me but at least I tried.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
John's POV
   I Woke up to an empty bed and our bedroom door was closed I cracked it open to leave but I had to pee so I went in the bathroom. I heard faint screaming, I figured it was Angela watching those stupid soap operas down stairs so I shook it off. But as I got closer to the door I heard Angela scream baby help.

   I ran downstairs as fast as I could until I heard tires screeching and saw a white van pulling off. I went back in the house to see a note on the kitchen table.

Dear Johnny,
I told you to give me the money and you didn't listen, so now I had to take your little wife which is something I didn't want to do. Wait I'm lying yes I did she's pretty hot but besides that I need the money on Friday at 6:10am no later no earlier , 6:10 or your wife and your unborn child dies.
Goodbye John see you soon or should I say toodles you stupid bitch.

I was livid I wanted to kill anything insight. I need my wife back and I'm not going to get her by paying him, I'm going to get her by killing him slowly and painfully.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Angela's POV
   The men had blindfolded me and put me in a van with no  seats. I was in the back laying on the floor when we came to a stop they opened the door, making the sunlight burn my face.
      I heard the men speaking Italian, I knew a little of what they were saying because John was teaching me, but it was no use they were talking to fast for me to understand.
     I felt someone pick me up and carry me to another vehicle and they strapped me down in a seat this time. I started to silently cry not knowing what was going to happen I mean John has fucked up before and has always handled it but I was scared because I've never been involved in his mess.

    I started to think of the worst things possible when I felt my baby girl kick, and instantly my heart broke. I wouldn't know what to do if something happened to my child. I started to pray in my head and ask God to forgive my husband and I for our sins and to help my daughter and I make it out of this unharmed. I then fell asleep trying to calm my nerves dreaming of creative ways John is going to save me.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
John's POV
    I went to the only person that could help me, my Father. He knew exactly what to do he was in the mafia his entire life and still would help me out even after I took over. I was scared out of my mind but not for me, but for Angela, she doesn't know what Tony is capable of but I do.
    My father has hired Tony in the past to do his dirty work but he let Tony go because he is a back stabbing bitch. My dad and I went over plans and different ways to get her back, we were going to need men and lots of them, Tony doesn't do anything small so we knew he was going to have tons of gaurds around every corner. We called in a few favors and had everyone to go, but the question was where do we go?