chapter 13

Tony^^^^^^

Tony's Pov

"I'm so pissed !!!"

I slammed my lamp on the desk and it shattered to pieces.
I just found out Joseph is working against me and now I got two chicks on my hands. Joseph is an idiot if he doesn't think I'll find him and as for his little brother he's dead and out of my way. I can't wait to kill the pregnant tramp and her sister together.

"Boss I got the other girl!!"

"Bring her in throw her on the floor"

"Ouch!! Jerk"

"You're lucky that's all I'm aloud to do, you got a slick mouth for a kidnapped chick. I should have put tape on your mouth when I had the chance."

"Alright !!! Shut up you idiots !! Get out!!"
I slapped the desk scaring them both and making them silent. Mario walked out and I got down to business.

"Alright I don't feel like shooting you in between the eyes so tell me what you know"

"I don't know anything your idiot friend snatched me when I was trying to see my sister and her husband"

"DON'T LIE TO ME!!!!"

"I'M NOT LYING!!!"

I was already pissed off so I got up cocked my gun and placed it in between her eyes. She didn't even flinch, she was telling the truth so now she was useless.

    But she will be good bait. She looked hot I think I want to test her out. I came up to her and picked her up off the floor. I put her on my desk staring into her beautiful hazel eyes, she was gorgeous. I grabbed her face and kissed her, at first she pulled back but then I slipped my tongue in and she leaned forward because she started to enjoy it. I let go and stared into her eyes I needed her now.

"Mario!!"

"Yes boss??"

"Where are the key's to her hand cuffs??"

"Right here"

"Well give them to me idiot!!"

"Oh yeah sorry"

"Why are you watching me??!! Leave!! And lock the door on your way out."
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Angel's POV

I knew I shouldn't have enjoyed it but that man knew how to kiss. I felt horrible knowing he is trying to kill my sister, now I made out with him after he just put a gun to my head. He un cuffed me, I massaged my wrists and stretched a little while he stared at me like I was a cheese burger.

"You are very beautiful"

"Okay??"

"No thank you?? That's kinda rude Bella." he chuckled

"Um you just tried to kill me are you serious??"

"Yes I'm serious"

He leaned in and gave me another kiss he rubbed my thigh then squeezed my butt, resulting in me moaning in his mouth, making me quickly realize what I was doing.
   I pushed his chest away from me and he grabbed my wrists and slammed me down on his desk. I lost my breath from being so scared I just stared into his eyes panting. He then continued what he was doing, he pulled off my skirt and my under wear and stuck his head in between my legs, I arched my back off of the table and tried to hold in my moans.

"It's okay if you like it bella no one will hear us."

I looked down at him pissed off,  he chuckled and got up he pulled down his pants and had his way with me I screamed and scratched his back through his suit jacket. This is the most horrible thing I have ever done and I actually enjoyed it.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤