chapter 10

Jessica's POV

"Mama ?papa? Have you seen or heard from John he was supposed to get me lunch like five hours ago."

"What do you mean you haven't heard from him haven't you tried calling him?"

"Yes papa at first it rang, then straight to voicemail the next couple of times after that, I'm worried papa."

"Oh Bella don't cry your brother is ok I'm sure of it ,he'll be home soon don't worry."

"I hope so, John and Joe are all I got besides you two."

"We know Bella now go try and get some sleep."

"Ok papa."
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Ricardo's POV

It was around 3am when I heard someone messing with the door I slept downstairs to make sure my family was safe so I quickly got up and grabbed my pistol from under the couch I slowly made my way to the door and someone stumbled through it falling to the floor I almost shot at him until I heard him say papa.
    It was my son my sweet baby boy I tried to help him up and he winced in pain I carried him to the couch and he was bleeding badly, he was almost blue I knew he was loosing a lot of blood so I woke Jessica up and she ran downstairs with supplies. Before Angela became the nurse of the family I had Jessica trained for situations like these, she wasn't a nurse like Angela but she could do enough to keep you alive.
    She quickly hooked him up to portable machines and started patching him up when she was done, I went to the kitchen and got him some water and a straw I knew he was parched because he could barely talk he started to roll his eyes to the back of his head and shut his eyes Jessica just stared like nothing was happening I smacked her in the back of the head and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"What the heck papa that hurt."

"Can't you see he's dying you idiot."

"No he's not papa he's sleeping can't you see ."

"I looked at the mini heart monitor and he had a healthy heart beat."

"Then why did His eyes do that?"

"He's exhausted and just relaxing it happens all the time its normal just let him get some rest."

"Ok go to bed Bella I'll watch him I'll call you down if something goes wrong and don't tell your mama until tomorrow I don't want her to be worried all night."

"Ok goodnight papa."

Jessica walked back up stairs and I waited until I heard her door close to shatter into pieces I sat on the floor in front of my baby boy and cried I hated seeing my kids hurt I love my kids with all my heart. I even love Joe no matter his flaws because he was my first born and no one will ever replace him. I leaned over and kissed my son on the forehead he started to wake up and started mumbling.

"Mama?"

"No son its papa."

"Did you just kiss me?"

"Yes"

"Eww papa I'm 23 that's weird now ."

"Shut the hell up you're my child and I'll still kiss you when your fifty years old."

"Papa why are you crying?"

"I thought I lost my son."

"Oh well what happened?"

"I don't know you tell me."

"It's kinda hard to focus with this massive headache just let me get some rest I'll tell you in the morning."

"Ok son we'll talk about this tomorrow I love you son."

"I love you too papa"

I kissed him again on his forehead and went to the bathroom. I took a hot shower to calm my nerves then I went in my office and started to do some more research on Tony and try to find out where he was staying, because if I find out he did this to my boy he's going to wish he was never born.