chapter 12

Angela's twin sister^^^^
Angel's POV

    It's been forever since I talked to my sister, the last time we talked she was two months pregnant and now I haven't talked to or seen her in three months. I don't know what it is but I just have this gut feeling that something is wrong its a twin thing I guess. When she feels pain I feel pain and vice versa.
     If something is wrong with my sister I am going to raise hell. I called her phone for three days straight now, and no answer I even called her house and still no answer so I decided I would swing by and pay the assholes a visit since John and Angela can't seem to answer their phones, its not like them and it pissed me off.
   I pulled up and saw that both of their cars were in the drive way so it was true they were ignoring me but why? I went up to the door and knocked softly I was pissed but I was going to wait until they answer the door to let loose. A tall Spanish man opened the door he looked suspicious but I wasn't going to give myself away.

"Hola beautiful may I help you?"

"Um this is my sister and my brother -in-law's house are they home?"

"I'm sorry but I own this house I have not a clue what you are talking about."

"But their cars are- well never mind then I guess I'm at the wrong house bye."

I quickly stepped away I was trying to run to my car so I could call the police but before I could fully step off the porch I was yanked back and a hand covered my mouth I tried my best to scream and kick but he was to strong he pulled me back inside and threw me on the floor. He started laughing and the nice Spanish guy went from friendly to creepy real quick.

"Why the fuck did you do that?"

"You look like a girl I helped kidnap not to long ago."

"What?"

He started laughing loudly like a hyena then stopped

"Oh shit now I remember you got a twin angelica is it wait no amy-"

"Its Angela you dick."

"She called me the same thing when I took her away you guys really are twins."

"Where is my sister?"

"I don't know I just helped give her to someone else that's none of my business I'm just here to get paid ."

"What about John where is he?"

"I don't know probably looking for your fat sister she could drop a couple pounds."

"She's five months pregnant you piece of shit!!"

"Oh thanks that explains a lot but anyway do you got a boyfriend you're pretty hot."

"As a matter of fact I don't. Even if you were the last man on the planet, I still wouldn't talk to you."

Me and Bryan broke up not to long ago, because I caught him cheating but I didn't care I don't chase after men.

"Well since you're here, you can't leave and now I have to tell Tony so wait here and don't try anything because you won't make it far and I don't feel like killing a hot girl today thanks."

I sat on the floor and started to think who the fuck is Tony and why did my sister get kidnapped? This was the kind of shit you see in movies I was so confused I didn't know what to feel I just needed to know where my sister was.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
John's POV
  After my family got situated after trying to figure out where Tony is, my dad came in the family room and told me to step into his office.
"Son sit down."

I did as he said and took a seat in front of his desk.

"What is it papa?"

"It's Angel."

"What about her?"

"Tony and his bitches he call men have her ."

"What how?"

"I guess this morning Angel decided to pay you guys a visit and Antonio who was supposed to be guarding the house, said he saw a Spanish man snatch her into the house on the cameras but when he made it to the house no one was there so he said Tony and his men took her."

"What the fuck!!!!!!!!!! This is getting worse by the second papa what if her family gets curious not only their pregnant daughter is missing but both of their only children this is way to much I think I'm going to be sick."

  I quickly got up to hover over a trash can and puked. my emotions were getting the best of me as my dad patted my back while I hurled and cried I've never cried so much in my life but a person could only take so much. My wife changed so much for me, and imagining losing the love of my life, and possibly breaking her parents hearts made me sick to my stomach.