Rolli opened her eyes to meet his dark ones as her voice failed her again. She took a deep breath again, ''There are few gifts for Sonakshi. I have just come to hand it to you in person.''

''Sure! You were right on time. We are leaving today for home.'' He informed and then there was a silence. 

''The tea is getting cold.'' He tried to break the silence. She nodded and lifted the cup with shivering hands. Dev noticed everything, her body language gave away her pain to him. 

His mind debated what to do next but heart won the battle. Keeping aside all his inhibitions, he moved closer to her and pulled her in his arms, ''Don't push back.'' He warned when her palms pushed his chest.

''Let me go.'' She pleaded.

''I tried but can't, its not easy. You don't leave me.''

''I don't want to be with you.'' Her voice didn't support her resolve. Dev cupped her cheek turning her light eyes to him, ''Say that to me on face.''

''You tried killing my dad, I hate you.''

''I hate myself as well but can't hate you and I am sorry. I know , in this life you won't be able to forgive me for my deed but please try.'' There was a desperation in his voice. She buried her face in his chest inhaling deep, ''Dev, its difficult now.''

''I know and I won't push. Once things are in place, I will go far from everyone. You will then have a life in peace.'' She didn't utter a word but displayed her pain gripping his shirt in a wild grip. He wanted her to move on. How could she tell him that she didn't wanted to be in the world which she couldn't share with him. If moving on was so easy, she would have have happily done that long back but it wasn't.

Dev's palm's moved around  all over her  back. It was after months he could hold her at her will. he wanted the time to stop forever. It could be the last time he will be able to find her this close. She gently pushed him back, ''I should leave.''

''Can I stop you.'' He asked

''DOn't! because I won't be able to leave.'' She pleaded. Dev took her hand into his, bringing them to his lips her kissed them deep. ''Its just you that I love and will love for life.''

She wanted to repeat those words but couldn't, instead she punched his chest hard, ''Why did you do it Dev. Why did you break us apart?'' Rolli never felt that weak all her life. She stepped back, ''We will see each other in the wedding, lets keep it cordial.''

He pulled her back, ''Explain cordial. Not to smile at you or not to look at you or pretend that there is nothing between us.'' He questioned.

''Yes, we have to be like this from now on. Forgive me Dev.'' She tried stepping back but was pulled up again. Dev's lips found hers and he poured all his love for her. Rolli couldn't hold more , she welcome the warmth she had been missing for so long. This could be the last time she would be in his arms and she was going to relish the same for life. 

Pecking his lips once , she stepped away, ''Good bye Dev!'' He stood  frozen watching her walk away but he couldn't reply to her goodbye.

***

''You are aware of everything, yet you pushed Rolli to go.'' Ananya was beyond mad on her husband and his calm demure was making her lose her mind. ''Answer me Ranvijay Rathore.''

Ranvijay tossed the book aside, coming to his full height , he stood looming over his wife, ''Because my daughter loves that man.''

''That man tried to kill the man I love, and Rolli knows it.''

''Ananya, Dev is a kid. Like Vikram. Your Vicky too shot his wife, the girl he loved so much. If Sona can forgive Vikram then Rolli should forgive Dev.''