Chapter 13!

Chapter 13 

Today was the date and to be honest, I was totally freaking out. What if he decide I wasn’t good enough? What if he decide that I was good enough? What about when he his break will end? When he will be back on tour with the other lads? Oh gosh, their tour! When are they leaving? I don’t know how I will get back in my routine after they leave. To know that they will most probably forget about me. Standing in front of my closet, I start tearing up at the idea of never seeing the boys and Eleanor again. Taking in a shaking breath, I wipe away a stray tear that fell down my cheek. Now was the most important thing. Don’t focus on the past nor on the future. Just live in the present.

Taking out a pair of beige shorts and a blue and white flannel shirts, I quickly got dress and tie my hair up in a ponytail. Standing in front of my mirror, I apply a line of eyeliner and some mascara, deciding not to over do it. Hearing a car park in front of the house, I start to panic. Where are my shoes? Spotting them, I ran over and slip them on grabbing my backpack, before rushing down the stairs and out the front door, right into Niall as he was about to knock. We both fell down as I apologised over and over again.

‘’Isn’t it funny, how this is exactly the way we met?’’ Grinning sheepishly, I push myself up and offer him an hand.

‘’Yeah, I guess that I’m a klutz.’’ Smiling at me, he wipe his clothes and straighten up. Stepping aside, he motion for me to go on. I walk up to his car and was about to open the door, when he stop me.

‘’Nope, we are walking over there.’’ Lifting an eyebrow in surprise, I shrug and followed him as he lead the way. We walk for about five minutes, conversing with one another, before finally stepping at the small park and old park I use to go to, when I was a younger kid.

Letting my finger grace over the wooden bench,  I turn around toward a smiling Niall. ‘’So where to, great sir?’’ I ask in a posh accent.

‘’Well, Dearest, we will be going over there.’’ He reply in a similar accent as he point toward the bush.

‘’Okay then…’’ I trail off unsure as he skip over there, and walk straight in the bush where a trail was hidden behind it. ‘’Are we going for a hike?’’ I voice my suspicion happily. He nod at me, before biting his lips.

‘’Do you like the idea? I wanted it to be original, and not the ordinary restaurant and cinema night, you know?’’ He rush out as I simply nod eagerly and skip over to him, pressing a bare kiss on his cheek.

‘’I love it.’’ I spoke honestly. Relaxing he smile at me and continue walking down the trail.

‘’Did I told you that you look beautiful as always tonight?’’ He said randomly after awhile of hiking in silence.

Blushing I shook my head. ‘’Nope you didn’t, but thanks! Did I told you, you look smashing as per usual?’’ He grin at me over his shoulder before looking back toward the front. Hiking is quite an activity. You have to always stay focused if you don’t want to trip and break something. ‘’I think-‘’ I gasp for air, ‘’-that I’m out of form. Who would have thought it was that exhausting?’’ I manage to say through my haleting breathing.