Beginning of A Story

I've always been the kind girl, you know? The one everyone rely on, the one people try to abuse of her kindness, but even though she knows that, she still do the favor they ask for. The one that goes unnoticed, except when they need something, the filler, the ''oh-so-kind girl from class. Well yeah that's me.

My name is Roseline Georgie. I have long golden locks, with bright grey eyes, looking upon the world with kindness, and only kindness in them. I don't have a job that pay me, since I don't have time for that. Actually, between my homework, volunteering hour at the local café and Thursdays night at the cadet, I barely have time for myself.

I have always been the romantic type of her girl, believing at love at love at first sight, believing that it is fate that trace your route, that you have only one destiny to fulfill.

Like every teenage girl I was ''in love'' with the famous boy band, but not over-the-board obsess with them either. I love their songs, and surely sure they are like freacking gods on two feet each one of them, but there is more than the good-look to define a person. I love them because of what they did for their fan, how they manage to help them through rough path of their lives through their songs, how they help them get more confident, how they help them... feel alive.

I wanted to tell you my story, so you'll understand how I met the persons that change my life, for better and for worse.