Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Glancing up, I let out a puff of hair. How could he arrived first? I text him barely five minutes ago to come. Smiling he wave down to me as I pull on the string, letting the staircase fall down. I quickly made my way over, closing everything behind me.

‘’What took you so long?’’ Niall teased me. Rolling my eyes, I playfully push his shoulder as I settle on the couch. ‘’So what are we doing today? Singing?’’ He ask me as he sat beside me.

‘’Hmm, I don’t know, what do you want to do?’’ I fire back, while tilting my head in his direction so I could look at him. He shrug, while placing a hand on his chin, making a thinking face.

‘’Let me think for a second.’’ Smirking, I lean further into the couch.

‘’Don’t hurt yourself to much.’’ His eyes snap to me and an evil smile plaster on its face. Wasn’t he supposed to be the sweet and innocent one? He suddenly jump on me, pinning me down and tickling my sides. My weakness. Screaming and trashing around, laughter bubble out of my throat. ‘’No, please stop. PLEASE.’’ I yell as he tickle me. Chuckling, he continue.

‘’What are you saying? I can’t hear you.’’ My hands were going from one side to the other as I try to get free. All of a sudden, a thump was heard as the weight on me was gone. Catching my breath, I slowly sit up and look at the floor were Niall was sprawl on and holding his nose. ‘’I think my nose is bleeding.’’ He mumble as both of his hand covered his nose. He hold a hand away for a second and I could see blood smear on it. A look of horror cross my face.

‘’I’m sorry.’’ I yelp as I stand. Almost knocking into Niall, I ran towards the kitchen and grab some napkins before going back toward Niall. Shooing his hand out of his face, I safely dab at the blood. ‘’I’m such a klutz. Sorry Niall.’’ I told him.

‘’Don’t worry Rosie, it was just an accident.’’ He tries to reassure me as I apologise over and over again.

‘’Still! You’re bleeding.’’ I mumble as the blood stop flooding. ‘’I don’t even know what I’m doing. What are we suppose to do when somebody’s having a nose bleed? How can you tell if it’s broken or not? How are –‘’ He suddenly interrupt me by putting his hand over my mouth.

‘’Rosie stop worrying for nothing.’’ My eyes narrowed on his hands, before slightly widening. Pushing his hand away, I start wiping at my mouth making gagging noises.

‘’Eww, I have your blood on my mouth! Your nose’s blood. It’s probably mixed with snots. I’m going to be sick.’’ I yelled in a high pitch voice as Niall’s face filled with culpability and shock.

‘’I’m so sorry.’’ He exclaim as he start wiping my mouth with the napkins. The used napkins. Gagging even more, I tilt my face away as he stop, realising his mistakes. ‘’Oh gosh!’’ He threw the napkins away and apologise as I felt sick all over again. Running to the balcony, I breathe in fresh hair while using my sleeve to wipe my face.

‘’Have I ever told you I had a lower case of germ phobia?’’ I spoke with a shaky laugh at the end.  ‘’This won’t end greatly.’’ I grumble to myself. Niall came around and out his, now cleaned, hand on my shoulder. Staying in silence, we both just stood there, side by side and enjoy the quietness. ‘’We shouldn’t move anymore. There’s less risk like this.’’ I say as I tried to diffuse the tension.