Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

Niall and I already filled the water balloon with water and coloring. We filled the water guns and were ready to go.

‘’You ready Ni-Boy?’’ That was my new nickname for him.

‘’That I am Rose.’’ He decide that since everybody was calling me Rosie, he would call me Rose.

That’s when we went off. Entering through the basement window, we silently crept upstairs. We were going to surprise everybody and shoot them.

I saw them talking on the couch their back facing us. That just made everything ten times easier.

I mouthed to Niall the count down. ‘1, 2, 3’ with that we ran out of our hiding spot screaming our head off and shooting all of them, leaving a mess of water and color behind.

Once out of water and balloons, I stop only to be face by five horror struck faces. I took Niall’s hands in mine and race up the stairs towards my room as five pairs of feet’s followed close behind. I yank my door open, only to close it a mere second later, and it was immediately lock by Niall. I turn toward Niall, high fiving him as we celebrate our victory. We were dancing around my room as they continue knocking their head off on my door.

‘’That was so awesome!’’ We exclaim at the same time. Following a sudden urge, I walk up to him and hug him tight. I look him in the eyes as I spoke what was through my mind at that moment.

‘’Thank you Niall, thanks for having change my mind, making me think about the bright side and being there for me. Thank you for being one of the best person I ever met in the world.’’

‘’It was my pleasure, MiLady.’’ We smile at one another as the banging continue on and on.

‘’Well you can take a seat, shall we watch a movie, listen to music or simply talk?’’ He shrug and sat on my bed as his stomach suddenly growled. Laughing, I went toward my bed, kneeling down in front of it. He raise his eyebrows as I was now kneeling in front of him.

Clearing his throat he says loudly.

‘’Bow down peasant. Right at this instant.’’ I chuckle as the banging came to a sudden stop.

I bent down, letting my face hovering barely inches over the ground as my arm reach over pulling out my stash of food, which was in another chest with little wheels underneath so it could easily be roll out of its hiding place. I let the chest close and motion for him to open it up. Chuckling as his eyes widen as he saw at the sight of all the food.

‘’Rose you are a wonderful women, just thought I’d let you know.’’ With that said he grab a bag of candy, chips and a water bottle, before settling down on the couch as I stuck in the DVD Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Turning on the television, I crank up the volume and shut the light, before nestling into bed beside Niall.