𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰

10 months later.

What am I thinking? Why am I thinking about this? Hyunjin thought as he walked towards his house, alone.

He needed time to be alone, he really loves Jiseun but her own brother, slash his bestfriend, doesn't support the both of them.

Jiseun deserves better, I should've not lied to her. Tears fell, he really loves her, he's really scared to let her go.

"Hey Hyunjin." A voice called out. Hyunjin sighed, he already know whose voice was it,

"Hi, Jisung." Hyunjin faced him. "Fine. I'll break up with her." He said without looking to Jisung's eyes, Jisung scoffed. "You've been saying that for 9 months. It's 2019, Hyunjin." Jisung continued, "I'm not going to give up."

"It's our 9 month anniversary tomorrow, give me more time." Hyunjin glared at him. "Don't make it a ten." Jisung smirked and walked away.

-

Jiseun went outside of their house and had a bright smile as she saw her love one waiting for her outside their house, "Hi Hyunjin." She went beside him.

Hyunjin had a weak smile. "I love you." Jiseun raised an eyebrow, "Are you hiding something from me?" She jokingly asked, but the truth is, yes.

Hyunjin's been hiding something from her, we all know it. Jiseun thought that, she was Hyunjin's first girlfriend, and their first date was Hyunjin's first date too, but it wasn't.

Hours came by, it was just an ordinary day, but it's actually a special day for the couple.

It was their dismissal time and Hyunjin was already on the gate, waiting for Jiseun. "Happy 9th anniversary love." Hyunjin gave her a smile and a peck on her lips.

Jiseun smiled, and blushed.

Hyunjin on the other hand, is feeling broken.

Hyunjin remembered those times when they were happy, when they had no problem.

His tear fell when he realized that he will not be with her forever.

Jiseun noticed, "Hey, did you just—,"

Hyunjin pulled her in to a hug, caressing her hair, "I'm fucking sorry."

Those words, Jiseun thought, I know those words.

"P-please forgive me." Hyunjin continued. "I promise I didn't do anything wrong."

Jiseun broke the hug, "What are you talking about?" She asked, her head is aching and so is her heart.

She's starting to shake, no. please stay.

Please stay.

For the love of god please...

"Let's break up." Hyunjin said, almost inaudible.

Stay.

"Why?" Jiseun's tears fell, "If you did anything wrong i'll forgive you.."

"No, Jiseun.. please. I don't deserve you." Hyunjin continued.

"We should've kept it a secret." Hyunjin said under his breath.

"W-we should've what? Kept it a secret? From who?" Jiseun held his hands,

"To the person who loves you." Hyunjin forced a smile, "To your brother. We should've kept it a secret."

I love you. Hyunjin thought. But your brother wants this, it's the best for you.

"Jiseun."

"Let's break up." Hyunjin let go.

I'm sorry, love, Jiseun, baby, my potato, i'm sorry. I'm very sorry. I still love you.

"Sis you alright?" Jisung came, and had a bright smile on his face. Jiseun just stared him blankly, "Yeah. Let's go home." Jiseun forced a smile.

"I'll explain to you everything." Jisung sighed as they walked together towards their house. "You weren't his first girlfriend. The first date you guys had wasn't his first, you weren't his first everything." Jisung continued, "But you were his first love, I admit it. But first love doesn't last forever."

"And—,"

"Stop it. Enough." Jiseun sobbed, and walked faster than him.

"I still love him." She said under her breath.