One

"I'm home." Christian shouted as Clinton and Jess turned there heads to the front door. "Where's Mitchel?" He asked making his way to the fridge. "I think he went out with Jordan." Christian nodded in understanding as he put a hot pocket in the microwave. "Did you finally get your number changed?" Bailey Pats girlfriend entered the kitchen. "Yah." He mumbled as the microwave beeped. "I still can't believe Alexa would leak your number." Bailey continued. "I can." He rolled his eyes as he started to pass out his new number to his friends.

He smirked with made Clint raise his eyebrow. "Guys don't tell Mitty I got a new number." He said with a small laugh at the end. "Why?" Jesse asked taking a sip of his beer. "Because I wanna play with him, you know mess around with him for a bit." They all laughed a little and agreed.

Christian flopped down on his white sheets and pulled out his iPhone X.

Christian:
*attachment one photo*

                                                      Mitchel🚀:
Woah dude I think you got       the wrong number

Christian:
What you don't like what you see?

                                                     Mitchel 🚀:
                  Sure it's big but I ain't gay 😂

Christian:
Well see about that

Mitchel sat down his phone on the table and laughed.
"Everything okay?" Jordan raised her eyebrow. "Uh yah someone got my number and sent me a dick pic." This made Jordan ugly laugh as she sipped het cocktail.
"Do you know who it is?" She questioned as they paid the tab.
"Nah I don't recognize the number." He said pulled up His plaid pants a little.

Christian laughed and rolled over. "Bro Mitchel just texted me asking if I knew this number, why the fuck would you send him your dick." Clinton couldn't control his laughs.
"Because why not."  Christian shrugged as Clint rolled his eyes in amusement.

Christian:
I expect a pic back you know

                                                  Mitchel🚀:
                                        Uh how about no

                                                 Mitchel 🚀:
                        Lose my number you creep

Christian:
Come on don't make me beg 😩

                                                   Mitchel🚀:
                                         I'm blocking you.

Christian:
Oh wait Mitchel don't

Mitchel🚀:
How tf do you know my name

Christian:
I know everything babyboy

Mitchel🚀:
One don't call me that. Two I have a girlfriend

Christian:
Trust me you won't for long
Read 7:46 pm

Mitchel entered Christians room as soon as he got home. "I'm calling the fbi." He claimed as Christian laughed in his Australian accent and sat up.
"Oh why?" He couldn't for the life of him keep a straight face. "This dude got my number and sent me a dick pic and knows my name and I'm hella creeped out." He stressed as he paced back and forth. "Well what are gonna do about it?" Christian was actually wondering what he'd do. "I don't know man, I'll probably just block him." Mitchel sat at the end of his bed. "Be careful he might leak your number or somein." He raised his eyebrow as Mitty shrugged. "You got a good point." And with that Mitchel dragged his tired body out of his room.

Christian:
*attachment one video*

Christian:
If Jordan can't satisfy you tonight hope that can

Mitchel🚀:
I didn't recall asking you for a video of you jerking off. AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY GF NAME?

Christian laughed as he heard Mitchel shout a "ew what the fuck" from his room.

Christian:
You don't have to ask I'm just kind that way. And your life isn't you know THAT private
Read 10:37 pm

Jordan entered Christians room which took Christian by surprise she rarely goes into his room. "What's up." He rubbed his face. "Could you help me figure out the number who's been texting Mitchel?" She said kinda desperate. "Uh I don't know how I could help." He shrugged and threw the blanket over him.
"I don't know either." She groaned and left.

Christian:
Sweet dreams my love

Christian:
Hope the bed bugs don't bite, because I'd be jealous of them

Christian:
When you're holding your girl tonight just picture me.
Read 2:11 am

Christian:
I can't sleep babyboy entertain me

Mitchel 🚀:
Fuck off

Christian:
Oh aggressive, that's my KINK

Mitchel🚀:
You know what's my kink? When weirdos DONT randomly send me their dicks

Christian:
That weirdo should be ashamed

Mitchel🚀:
🙄
Read 4:08am