Chapter 45

King

We was currently round the corner from the club that Tommy was in , waiting for Amora to turn up. I was in the car wit Latrell and Maurice. Tray , Kiyone and Omari was parked jus' a little in front off us.

"We dont get out the car ever! We jus got to wait to see her leave wit him." Latrell explained focused on the roads.

"Where is she?" Maurice asked.

"She'll be here." He replied.

"Ay yo' babymama calling yo ass." Latrell said as he looked down at my ringing phone.

I looked at him before accepting her call.

"Wassup m-"

"King ima ask you one time only." She said ... "you with that bitch Amora?"

My heart dropped ...

How she find out?

"Damn." Latrell mumbled. He must off over heard.

"Im wit Latrell and Maurice." I bluntly said.

"You jus bold King. I cant trust you at all! What the fuck! That same bitch. You fuckin' bold. I got bitches telling me what my own man do but ion even fuckin' know what his ass get up too." She said yelling down my phone.

"Im here to get Tommy. What the fuck! How am I supposed to know if a bitch gon be up hea' or not?" I said now loosing my patience

"So you aint know she gon be there?" She asked.

"No." I lied.

"Fucking liar!"

"Dont call up my phone wit yo bullshit. Chatting shit upon my fucking phone. Ima grown ass man. If I come here to ride on an opp , ion give a fuck who here to! I come here for one specific reason."

"You making me look stupid King. Im holding you down at home , looking after your daughter , while you out doing whatever the fuck you want!" She said now crying.

"No you making yourself look stupid , not trusting your own damn nigga." I told her before I hung up the phone and threw it on my lap. "Damn , Im jus tryna get this shit over and done wit. Where she at?"

"She right there." Latrell said pointing to where she was.

" Latrell said pointing to where she was

"Where she goin' in that lil ass outfit." I asked.

"She gotta grab his attention in some way." Latrell said.

"Nigga she dressed like Satan." Maurice said. "What if his ass a christian and he start running?"

"He some dumb nigga." I mumbled laughing.

"Ay." Latrell yelled out the window for her to come over here.

"Wassup." She lent right in to the window. "Hey." She said looking right at me wit a smirk.