Chapter 27

Kiyah

Today we finally get to bring our little girl home. I have been in hospital for 2 weeks now since my Perineum tore severely. Iv lost alot of blood so the doctors put me on bed rest and told me not to over do it. King has stayed here wit me non stop and been a huge help. Im so thankful for him.

Alaiya is a good baby aswell. She doesnt always cry and im also thankful for that. Shes really tired me out though these past couple of days due to breast feeding an all that but its all worth it I guess.

 Shes really tired me out though these past couple of days due to breast feeding an all that but its all worth it I guess

"You good babe?" King asked me as I sat in his car.

"Yeh im good." I told him.

"You hungry?"

"Nah im cool."

"Ight" he said , as he watched me.

I looked over at him ... "yes?"

He kissed his teeth and put his attention back on the road. "Nothing."

We began to drive towards our home.

Once we pulled up , King got my bag out off the car and I went to the back to take out Alaiya. She was wide awake as she sat in her baby carrier.

We made our way in the house , it seemed so weird that our baby Ace didnt come running up to us when we walked in , he stayed at Tamia and Kiyones whilst we was at the hospital.

We made our way up to our room. Her cot was set up right beside our bed and we are actually decorating her bedroom its right next door to ours. When shes older she will move in there.

"Hey babas." I squealed to her. "How you doing gorgeous." I asked as I took her out her carrier and layed her on the bed. "My baby."

"Ay I got to head somew- " king began...

"You going out?" I asked him.

"Yeah real quick." He said with his attention on his phone. He looked up to see me frowning. "Babe ima be home real soon , I aint been to the trap in over 2 weeks." He explained.

"Yeah okay I unders-" I was interrupted by the loud screams of Alaiya. "Whats the matter baby?" I cooed.

"Ay stop all that mamas." King said as he held onto Alaiyas small chubby hand. "Why you crying beautiful? Whats the matter." He spoke trying to soothe her. When Alaiya cries , all she needs is to hear her Daddys voice and she begins to calm down...

It shocks me to be honest but his voice always works.

She began to whimper as she tried to stop herself crying.

"No crying baby , you be good for Mommy." He spoke again as she was now in his arms as he kissed on her cheek. "Maybe she hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah maybe or she just tired." I said as I watched him rock her in his arms.

"I assume so." He told me as he placed a sleeping beauty back in my arms. "She ight man." He said as he slid on his airforce. "Il be home soon K." He kissed my lips.

"See you soon."

I watched as he left out the room in a hurry.

"Jus' me and you Lay." I spoke... to myself since Alaiya was asleep. I got up and made my way downstairs with my daughter still in my arms. I placed her in her baby crib to leave her to sleep whilst I began to clean up. The doctors said bed rest... but boredom is certainly not for me.

I heard my phone ring and I made my way over to where it is. I picked it up to see it was a incoming facetime call coming from T.

"Girl." She said as soon as I accepted her call.

"Hello."

"How is you?"

"Good sis , how my baby." I asked.

"Girl im good or wh- "

"Girl I was on about Ace."

She began to laugh. "Fuck you , he good though , hows Alaiya?"

"Shes good , shes actually asle- oh shes awake." I told her as I made my way to her crib to see her laying awake. "She was sleeping , I guess my phone ringing woke her up" I explained as I rubbed my hand over her hand to let her know im here.

"Im bout to come round anyway , bring Ace and chill." She told me.

"Wheres kiy?"

"Guess." she rolled her eyes.

"The trap?"

"Ding." She joked.

"King there too girl , dont you worry." I laughed.

Alaiya began to cry again. "Oh you hungry ay?" I cooed to her.

"Mama duties." T told Ace.

"Ay i gotta go feed her."

"Yea iight , ima be there in about 20 minutes sis." T told me before she hung up. I placed my phone on the table and put my attention back on a crying Alaiya.

"No crying babas , no crying." I cooed as I picked her up , trying to soothe her as I walked in the living room. I got comfortable and rocked her in my arms before allowing her to suck on my breast for milk.

"Milk , yesss." I said once I realised her big eyes looking up at me.

King

I made my way through the trap and towards my office ignoring all the hollers a nigga was getting from these females because I was not interested.

"Wassup Dad." Omari praised , all the other boys boasted me as I entered the office.

"Hows it feel being a Dad bro?" Maurice asked.

"A different type of way man." I told them honestly.

"Damn." Kiyone said. "Proud of you bro."

I dapped him up before taking a seat. "You get anything on them niggas?" I asked them all.

"Na , but we got one of them boys who tried to run up on yall." Lance spoke.

"Yeah hell yeh , he downstairs." Tray spoke.

"We bout to head do-" kiyone began , but honestly I werent tryna be up in all that man. Imagine a nigga killing another nigga to jus' go back to there newborn baby like nothing happened. Damn , send me to hell.

"Im not tryna do all that to be straight wit yall , i gotta head back to Alaiya , Ion wanna put my bloody hands on my seed." I told them honestly.

" ay I hear that bro." Maurice said. "You dont do nothin' hot jus' yet , we leave his ass down there for abit till we kno' wassup."

"Right."

"Right."

"Mhm."

"Ok."

"Ight."

"Good thinking my nigga." I said ... "for once wit yo old dumb ass." I laughed as I threw a pen at his head.

"Nigga you tryna poisin me wit inc?" Maurice asked leaving us all confused.

"Nigga?"

"Nigga what?"

"So you bout to get inc poisoning by someone throwing a pen at yo ass?" Kiyone laughed.

"Damn." Omari mumbled.

"Nigga its possible." Maurice added.

"Oh god."

This nigga killed me. His ass dumb ... dumb as hell.

THANK YOU FOR READING.