Chapter 20

Kiyah

I opened my eyes to see PINK glitter coming from the balloon.

Were Having A Baby Girl.

I couldnt help but cry , I felt so happy and overwhelmed. Im having a baby girl. Eventhough me and King both wore blue , I couldnt describe the happiness I felt right now. A little mini me.

I looked over to see King smiling ridiculously wide and his eyes nearly falling out his eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and jumped up on him.

"Damn bae , a girl." He said with a huge smile on his face , as he held me up.

"Crazy." I told him. I kissed his lips numerous times before jumping down. I wiped my tears and ran towards Tamia , embracing her with a hug.

"A niece." She squealed.

"A daughter." I said.

I felt Kiyone hug us both. "A girl man , I knew it."

"You giving me my first great grand daughter baby." My Grandma said as she kissed my cheek.

I was so overwhelmed with the atmosphere and the people around me. Nothing but good vibes.

We was currently all just enjoying eachothers company , when I heard King call me over to where he was. He was standing wit a lighskinned women , she looked about late 40's.

"Hey." I smiled at him once I got to where he was.

"K this my mama." He told me causing me to choke on my spit. Last time I checked his mom was in rehab and now she standing right in front of me.

"Oh my god." She said wit a huge smile on her face as she pulled me in to a hug , ignoring the baby bump between us.

"Nice to meet you , you so beautiful." I told her as I hugged her back.

We released eachother from eachothers hold and she just watched me. "You real beauty. Damn Rakeem , you really got you a good one baby boy."

He gave her a smile before examining my body causing me to feel weak in my knees. "Tell me about it ma'"

"Oh my goodness , a girl?" She asked once she saw the pink glitter everywhere. "A grand princess." She cried. I guess she was jus' happy to be out of the centre and free.

"Yeah , we having a girl." I told her as I rubbed my baby bump. King came to my side before connecting his hand wit mine.

"Ay go fill your stomach at the buffet , look around meet new people." King told his mom , she nodded her head before making her way through the hall. I watched as she walked off , her frame was skinny and she looked very fragile but trust in me she was beautiful.

King bent down and kissed my lips before whispering in my ear. "You makin' me hard as hell in that dress." He whispered before hitting my bum.

I grabbed his hand and widened my eyes. "King." I looked around the room. "We around company , loads of people." I told him.

"Just 10 minutes bae?" He begged , making my heart melt wit his big hazel eyes.

"Where King. We in a fuckin' ha-"