Chapter 1

Kiyah

The alarm on my iphone 8 plus interrupted my sleep. The time on my phone read 7:25 am , today was friday , the last day of term before it was summer break. Last night me and Tamia was on call till 2 in the morning which results to me not wanting to wake up on time now. With a struggle I lifted my arm and reached for my phone , not moving any other body part. When i finally got my phone i pressed 'stop' on the alarm and returned back to my sleep.

"Kiyah-Marie i know you did not just turn off your alarm to go back to sleep" My mom said whilst rudely barging into my room.

I groaned in annoyance as response to my mom.

My mom stood at the door waiting for me to remove myself from my bed when she finally got the point that i was not moving she sighed and began to walk over to my bed. She pulled the covers off my body which revealed the cute Pj set i was wearing.

"Up now" She sternly said. "Im not going to tell you again Kiyah , we will be leaving in 45 minutes go and sort your hygiene" she continued whilst walking to my door , before she left my room she turned around and said "Now" raising her voice a little. I let out a loud moan and kicked the bottom of my bed , as you can tell im not a morning person.

I plugged the charger into my phone and started to make my way to the bathroom to fix my hygiene. I pushed open the door revealing a pile of Kiyone's dirty clothes , a wet floor and toothpaste all in the sink. I scrunched my face up and walked out the bathroom into my brothers room.

"Boy if you dont get your nasty self back in that bathroom and remove your mess ... " I said whilst placing my left hand on my left hip "ima cry" 

Kiyone started to laugh "Yo Ky , sis you kno' i love you n' shi' but get out my room bro" he said with a wide grin on his face

I stared into his eyes and then rolled my eyes "Boy Bye" I said turning around.

"Ay' close back my door , cause when your ass walked up in here it was shut" Kiyone added

I stopped walking and turned around on my heels , I slowly started to walk back towards Kiyone's door smiling "Okay brother"  when I was at his door I pushed the door open wider and laughed "Bitch you thought!"

"Kiyah you better be getting ready , you aint got time to be messing about! " My mum yelled from downstairs.

My eyes widened , remembering i gotta' get ready for school. I ran to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

When i was done with my hygiene , I put on my outfit. I wore a Khaki jumper , blue jeans and my all white air force. My hair was down straight , since i straightened it yesterday , my natural hair is curly ... wild curly. I dabbed on my foundation , added some concealer and baked , i then added my highlighter to my cheeks and the bridge of my nose. To finish of my face off i added lipgloss to my lips.

I sprayed some Victoria Secret body mist and got my hand bag. I took my phone of charge seeing it was on 100% . I looked at myself in the mirror and then checked the time , it was 8:25 , I had to meet Tamia outside my school at 8:35. I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before heading downstairs to my family.

When i got to the bottom of my stairs the smell of Pancakes instantly hit me in my face. As i walked in to the kitchen my dad was just leaving for work. He was a busy man , he never told me what he was , i just assumed he was a business man because he wore suits.

"Morning pops" i greeted him with a smile

"Morning princess" he responded whilst kissing my forehead "Be good at school , no trouble and have a good day" he also said

"Yeah" i said not really paying attention to nothing but the pancakes. My dad walked round the table to my mom and kissed her on her cheek "Bye love"

My mom smiled and said "Bye Hunny"           my mom and dad got together when my mom was 16 and to this day they are still happily in love.

My dad rushed out the kitchen and headed towards the front door , before he left the door Kiyone was coming down the stairs "Bye son" My dad said .

Kiyone and My dad shared a hug before my dad left. Kiyone then came and sat on the stool near me , he looked at my face and then examined my outfit "Who you trying to impress" he said

I put my attention on him and laughed out loud "Boy if you dont remove your ugly ass-"

"Ay' watch ya mouth" My mom said interrupting me.

I looked up at my mom , with a straight face.   She placed a pancake on my plate and one on Kiyones plate "Eat your pancake"

I did as she said without thinking twice.
________

In the car on the way to school i had my ear phones in listening to music. I was in the front and Kiyone was in the back , Yeah i know he older than me but it dont matter.

"I just need some love , tired of fucking with these lame niggas baby i just need a thug" i sung quietly to myself , making sure i said the curse words extra quiet.

When we pulled up to the school i unbuckled my seat belt

"What the fuck" Kiyone said loud enough for me and mom to hear

I looked at my mom , and then to Kiyone realising he was focused on something outside the window , i followed my eyes to the direction he was focused on. When i realised what it was he was focused on my eyes widened ...

Like , comment 😆 thankyou xx