Chapter 23

King

It was the next day , last night me and K had a big argument. You might think I over reacted but that shit was designer and designer is not cheap and money for sure dont come easy.

Currently we was laying in our bed , I was dressed and shit but she werent. She hasnt spoken to me , shes had a stank attitude since yesterday.

"Bae." I said pulling on her arm , she never responded. "Ay im sorry man , forgive me?" I begged as I kissed on her cheek.

She nudged me off her "Get off me." She groaned.

"Damn , what can I do?" I asked. "Baby im sorry man. I overreacted." I lied. Me personally does not think I overreacted at all but ima say anything to please her.

Straight away she turned to me wit a huge grin on her face. "You forgiven."

"Can I get a kiss?"

She puckered her lips out so I connected mine wit' hers. Iv been waiting for her ass to give me some love , she aint give me none last night.

I kissed all over her smooth skin , before sucking on her neck.

"Damn baby , I missed you." I breathed out on to her skin.

She held onto the back of my head as I kissed on her breast.

"Babe." She moaned. Damn her skin , her tittles , her voice , her moans.

This Real Love.

I trailed my kissed too her pussy before I began eating her like cooked food.

"Baby..." she moaned as she arched her back , and held onto the bed sheets.

I moved my tongue all around her insides , causing her to let out numerous moans.

I wiped my mouth before kissing her lips again. I kissed her baby bump and go up off the bed.

"King!" She shouted causing me to laugh , obviously she wanted more , but me and the boys heading out somewhere real soon.

I turned on the shower and took my clothes off before stepping in.

"I kno' you lying" I told her once I see Kiyah joining me in the shower.

"Babe I want you..." she said "Now."

"Im not in the mood for pussy." I lied.

"Nigga you jus' ate my cat wit' pleasure."

"Your bump look good tho' , are niggas even aloud too have sex whilst they pregnant?" I asked.

She furrowed her brows "Of course babe." She kissed my lips and played wit' my piece.

I moved her hand "Stop."

She giggled. "Stop playin' wit me KING."

At this point we was both in the shower , and she looked sexy as hell wit' her wet hair falling down her face.

Shower Sex It Is.

I left Kiyah about 1 hour ago , she was asleep when I left. I was pulling up to the trap , Tray Omari and Maurice was here. Lance and Kiy was OT at the moment.

"Wassup My niggas." I said making my presence known.

"Hey babe." Maurice said , cringing me the fuck out.

"Nigga I kno' you lying." Omari said.

"Nigga I kno' he is too." I agreed with him.

Tray scoffed "His ass really not , iv been sayin' his ass gay from the time he slapped Kiyones mothefucking a-"

"Nigga shut yo' black ass up , how my ass gay when I was jus' fucking your sist- " he was cut off by a box being thrown at his head causing us all to laugh.

"Nigga I kno' you lying." Tray said causing us too laugh harder.

"Shit man , you bitches kill my ass." I said as I lit my blunt.

"No but my nigga how you been , I aint see your ass in a minute." Tray said.

"Kiyah be having him on lock down." Omari added causing them all to chuckle.

"Foreal nigga his ass gotta be home by..." he looked at the watch on his wrist. "7 o'clock." Omari , Maurice & Tray bursted out laughing.

I held mines in cause these nigga is not bout to play me like that.

"Nigga jus' because yo' ass a hoe , you got a girl pregnant yet you denying that shit , as a matter of fact you a disease." I puffed on my blunt. "HIV , Herpes , Gonorrhoea you name it."

"Damn." Tray and Omari said laughing.

Maurice was speechless. "Bitch I still take yo' hoe."

"I aint got a hoe , I got a woman." I added.

"My nigga." Tray agreed wit me .

"Ay , aint we supposed to head out to that new strip club though to find big man T for that connect or some shit?" Omari asked.

"Oh Yeah , damn we better head there now before his ass leave." Tray said.

"Now?" I asked. I aint even get to discuss this wit K , she gon' think I came here to get hoes.

They all stood up but I stayed seated.

"You coming?" Omari asked.

"Or you need permission or somethin'?"

I aint bout to sit up here lookin' like some pussy so I guess im goin' to ride wit them but Ion want K to be pressed about this shit.

I scoffed. "Yeah , why wouldnt I." I said as I stood up.

Damn.

"Ay K goin' to approve to you goin' to a strip club?" He asked , caring for Kiyahs feelings.

I pushed his hand away from me ... "business." I bluntly said to him as I continued walking.

I left out the room and they followed behind me.

I dont want K to feel some type of way about whats about to go down but I aint bout to sit up in here calling her asking if its okay for me to go in front of my niggas like I aint a grown ass man.

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS BORING I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YALL A LIL SOMETHING BEFORE THE STORM....

NEXT CHAPTER WILL DROP SOON.