I leaned forward and pecked his upper lip. "Please." I whispered.

He clenched his eyes shut for a minute and I pecked his bottom lip.

"Fine, you can go but I'm not letting you out of the house without me." He said.

My eyes widened. "You're coming with..?"

"Yes." He stated. "And don't even try to argue with me."

"Fine." I said, huffing. "But this doesn't have anything to do with Xavi—"

"Don't say his name and no. I know better than to be jealous." He said, clenching his jaw.

Realised soon enough?

After a moment he raised an eyebrow at me. "Or am I wrong?"

"Wha—Of course not." I said, my eyes widening.

"Perfect." He whispered, pulling me closer, his head going to my neck as he started kissing my skin softly.

I closed my eyes when I felt his tongue on my mark, nipping and biting on my skin and I moaned softly.

"Fuck." I heard him whisper in my neck before he picked me up and ran up to our room with speed.

He threw me on the bed, not so gently and quickly crawled on top of me making my breath hitch as I admired his sharp features. For a moment I just stared at him, enjoying the feeling of having him close to me.

"Baby.." he murmured softly, playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Yeah." I whispered, unable to speak louder due to the tension between us.

"I wanna make you...come."

VLADIMIR PEREZ

It'd been getting harder and harder to control myself around Florence lately. She was all I wanted, both physically and emotionally and just the thought of being intimate with a beauty like her made my beast go berserk.

I watched as her expression changed into one of shyness and shock after I said those words. I loved watching her face and how she expressed the emotions she was feeling through it.

"Let me?" I asked softly, my hands already undoing the string of her boy shorts.

"Cherie?" I whispered after a minute, pulling her out of her thoughts as she looked like she was thinking deeply.

(Sweetheart.)

"Yeah?" She said quietly as I watched her gulp and play with her fingers nervously.

I leaned forward and pecked her lips slowly. "Let me?" I asked once again.

She nodded after a minute and I smirked in triumph at her approval even though I could tell she was nervous from her constant fidgeting.

"Relax." I whispered in her ear, placing a kiss on her earlobe but that only made her heart race faster.

I scooted down on the bed and hooked my fingers in the waistline of her shorts, pulling them down and throwing them somewhere behind me. I growled in approval at the sight of her bare pussy, liking the fact that she wasn't wearing her panties.