Chapter Two

FLORENCE HILL

Xavier kissed my lips. "Gorgeous." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled at him. "You don't look that bad yourself." I said, winking.

He smiled and kissed my neck. "You're stunning, you know that?" he mumbled against it.

I blushed and he chuckled. "Come, let's go down. Sebastian probably needs me." He said as he wrapped an arm around my waist and we started walking downstairs, out to the backyard.

"Hey." Xavier said to Sebastian as we reached him. "Happy Birthday, once again." He said and they shared a side hug.

"Happy Birthday, Sebby." I said, hugging him. He scrunched up his face at the nickname.

"I really don't like that name." He mumbled and I giggled at his expression, pulling away. "But thank you." He said, kissing my forehead. He was like an elder brother to me and Xavier didn't really mind it.

"How long till people start arriving?" Xavier asked, pulling me back into him.

"I think some are here." Sebastian said and started walking towards a group of people.

The backyard filled up with people quickly and everyone looked like they were having fun. I mingled and chatted with a few of my friends from the other packs and so did Xavier. Sebastian looked beyond happy to be with his fellow Alphas and friends.

"Oh my god, you look gorgeous." Amelia said as she walked up to me.

"So do you. Where have you been? I thought we were getting ready together?" I asked, pouting. She looked amazing in a tight red dress that reached till below her knee, hugging her petite figure and he blonde hair that were in curls.

"Madam, I looked all over the pack house for you, but couldn't find you." She said sipping her drink.

"Jason and I searched the whole house for you!" I countered, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever." She shrugged. "Is Lune de minuit here yet?" She asked, looking around.

I frowned in confusion. "Who?"

She rolled her eyes. "Lune de minuit. It's a pack."

"Oh...I'm not sure. Why?" I asked. "And what is that name?"

"It's French." She said, looking around distractedly. "The most powerful pack in the States, dummy."

"So they're French?" I asked.

"They're Alpha is from France." She said.

"Oh." I said.

"I heard he's crazy hot and I'm dying to get a piece of him." She said, fanning herself.

I rolled my eyes. "How do you know he's not mated?" I asked.

"He isn't. I asked Alpha Sebastian." She said.

I mouthed an 'O' as she continued to look around.

"Hey, baby." Someone murmured in my ear from behind me and arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled knowing it was Xavier.

"Hey." I said, leaning against him as I placed my hands over his and he kissed my cheek.

"Xavier, is Lune de minuit pack here yet?" Amelia asked him.

"Not yet." He said, placing his chin on my shoulder.

"I really hope they're coming." Amelia said.

"They are. Sebastian just spoke to Alpha Ivanov and he said they're on their way." Xavier said.

"Thank god." She said. "I want a glimpse of that gorgeous face."