They're making out so adventurously.

I feel thirsty, feverish, and bothered altogether shyly and angrily. Shyness is explainable but why am I feeling angry? There's no need for me to feel angry, I should be impressed with his multi-tasking skills.

Xavier's mystical eyes catch mine when he kisses Krystal again. Those gray-green eyes harden with darkness before an artful smirk paints his swollen lips. Fisting Krystal's hair, he tugs it back roughly, latching his lips to her slender neck. Krystal moans for the world to hear.

My cheeks burst into flames.

Biting my lip, I tear my gaze away. Whipping around, I rush out of the kitchen. Too worked up to comprehend what just happened. That entire scene looked like something out of the smutty novels that I read.

The way Xavier was kissing Krystal so hotly, makes me wonder how his lips would feel against mine. Are they soft? Are they rough? Would he look at me as he kisses me? Does he kiss with his whole heart? Or does he kiss like he wants to set the world on fire? How would his fingers feel as they run through my hair—I'm fantasizing something that will never happen.

"Lia."

Zack smiles at me, his hazel eyes glowing under the bright lights. Zack looks hot and like a football God in his black cargo pants, a white t-shirt, and a varsity jacket. Those muscles that he possesses are on full display. Nolee is doomed.

"You look cute, Lia." Zack compliments kindly.

"Damn Lia, you look fuckable." Hudson smirks my way and my body lights up in coyness.

Zack smacks the back of his head.

"Watch your fucking mouth, idiot." Zack snarls and for a moment I'm surprised at his serious, maddened expression.

Hudson pouts like an innocent kid.

"Lia, sorry about this airhead," Zack sneers at his friend, "I'd keep a leash on him but it'd be animal cruelty or whatever, ya know."

I giggle.

Hudson throws up the bird with a string of colorful curses. The quarterback grins and I can't help but gush over their bromance.

"Where's Blair?" Hudson asks.

"She's coming with Nolee."

"Who did you come with?" Zack asks, confused.

The three of us are a package deal so it's a little weird seeing one of us alone, I guess.

"Sebastian."

And to speak of the devil, Sebastian walks up to me with a smile and slings his toned arm around my shoulders. Zack and Hudson glance at the baseball player skeptically.

They then share a look before Zack smiles at me.

"Don't eat the brownies."

Obviously. I've seen enough movies to know what that means.

"Sorry if I was gone too long." Sebastian frowns, it's cute.

"Don't worry about it."

Sebastian takes my hand in his, cherishing my fingers. He looks really dreamy under the bright lights, his baby browns shine like glitter. He catches me watching him and smiles. He runs his fingers through my hair, admiring me.

Can this guy stop giving me butterflies? I'd like to breathe peacefully.

Sebastian leads me back to the kitchen and thankfully Xavier and his girls are not there. But that only makes me feel worse and I don't know why.