Chapter Thirty

Lia

Xavier and I stumble into his apartment, haphazardly kissing and touching each other. When the door closes, Xavier pushes me against it and deepens our kiss. My body feels like it's on fire—raw, lusty, sinful fire. Xavier's touch is making me dizzy. With his hands sliding down my waist and brushing against my ass, I roam my fingers all over his hard, strong body. His hard chest, toned stomach, and down-around his firm ass.

Like a vixen, I push Xavier into me, wanting him where I'm yearning to be touched. Xavier groans into my mouth, his palms cradling my cheeks, his tongue doing wonders. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I kiss him like I've been starved for an eternity. Dancing my tongue along his lips and sucking on them. Xavier tilts his head and his tongue slithers in like a poisonous snake, tempted to leave a mark.

Our kiss is magnificent, hot, and zealous. Those lips of his give me butterflies and light up a scorching inferno in my body. Sneaking his hands down my thighs, Xavier effortlessly hauls me up into his arms, my legs wrap around his waist naturally and when I feel his cock press into my core, I moan into our kiss.

With my back against the door and my legs around his waist, I move my hips in a sultry, slow motion. Xavier growls and kisses me with sin and lust. His big, rough hands brush up my thighs and sneak under my dress, toying with my panties. The feel of his fingers dancing on my hot skin feels euphoric. Running his hands along my thighs, Xavier gropes my ass and squeezes and I sigh in bliss in the kiss.

Wanting to touch him, I tug up his black t-shirt, riding it up and he wraps an arm around my waist so I can remove the clothing. Once his sun-kissed, toned body greets me, I'm hypnotized. That skin color is gorgeous and he looks like he's dripping with honey. Those abs are prominent and his wide chest is so masculine. Brushing my dainty fingers along his smooth skin, I touch every inch of him, cherishing it—loving it.

Xavier buries his face in my neck, his lips and tongue licking and kissing and sucking the sensitive skin. I moan when he bites and sucks, soothing the pain with feather-like kisses. Moving those irresistible lips down my neck, Xavier licks the top of my breast, then stares into my eyes, his dilated eyes glimmering with lust, a ghost of a smile on his rosy lips.

"I could kiss you all night long."

Innocently, I grin. Xavier laughs and captures my lips in a melting kiss. Locking an arm around my waist, with his other hand gripping the back of my neck, Xavier moves us through his apartment. With no lights on and lips locked, Xavier smoothly gets to his bedroom and lays me on his bed.

With his body over mine, between my thighs, he grinds against my yearning center. My fingers brush down his back, teasingly raking my nails along his hot, smooth skin. Xavier growls like a vicious animal to the feel of my touch, and I think I may have found my secret weapon. Xavier bunches up my dress and I sit up so he can slip it off of me and once those thunderous, heart-stopping eyes rake down my body, I'm so aroused that I want him to do the dirtiest things to me—and I'll thank him.

My back meets the bed, the cool silk sheets brushing along my flaming, craving skin. Xavier spreads my legs and stares at me with vicious lust glimmering in his eyes. On his knees between my legs, staring down at me, abs and muscles on display, shirtless, eyes hooded and hair disheveled, Xavier looks mouthwatering and an unearthly god.

Xavier glides one strong arm around my waist and kisses me. I don't think I'll ever get enough of his kisses. They're like oxygen to me. With his other hand, Xavier unhooks my bra so smoothly that I grin into his mouth. Unhooking a bra, especially with one hand, is dreadfully difficult. Pulling off the baby blue bra, Xavier fondles my breast and when he tugs on my nipple, I whimper into his soft yet fiery kiss.