11

(credz to heartbreakirwin on tumblr for the gif enjoy the chap ily)

"Hello." A tall guy stood next to me on the pavement. His blonde hair was shining in the sun light.

"Hi?" I mumbled, my foot tapping on the pavement in the rhythm of the music blasting out my earbuds.

"My name is Luke, in case you didn't know we go to the same college." He spoke.

"Yeah I've seen you in the halls." I said quickly checking the time repeatedly.
Not that much later my cab arrived. Thank God, I didn't really feel comfy around Luke.

(A/N Jk i love luke i mean don't we all :D)

I quickly paid the driver when he stopped at my house.

I loved seeing my home. Especially during fall, the pavement was covered in a lovely combination of autumn colors.

It was cold and I was wearing Michael's big white/cream sweater he had left at my dorm earlier over my adventure time BMO shirt I had purchased on Ebay.

I carefully knocked on the door when the door was quickly pulled open. I smiled at Michael who was standing in the doorway in an extremely adorable and oversized sweater. A black one.

He pulled me into a hug before I stepped inside, closing the door behind me.

He kissed me and I could feel he was quite nervous. I placed my bag by the shoes standing next to the door to the toilet.
Michael and I got in my mother and father sitting on the couch smiling brightly.

"Oh how we've been missing you Emmy!" My dad said standing up from his seat pulling me in a hug. Mum nodding smiling brightly at my appearance. Following dad's actions she also hugged me.

"Darling, Michael is such a lovely guy! I knew you'd make the right decision just like we did." My mum said, Michael next to me blushing, tightening his grab on my hand.

"It's actually really weird you met him for the first time without me." I said taking a seat on the fauteuil tapping next to me to mention Mike to join me.

"I think it's very brave of him." My dad said. "I didn't have the guts to do that." He grins at mum. Michael next to me chuckles.

I cuddled up against Michael on the couch we decided to sit on. He grinned slightly taking hold of my freezing hand.

"So Michael what do you study?"

"I have taken Mathematics firstly and added PE English and Writing since your daughter takes those classes as well." He said, me poking him in the side. He never used such correct English and such.

"Lovely. So are you planning to anything with math or economy later on in your career?"

Michael started to laugh.

"No, it just comes in handy when I become part of a famous band or so. And you know, I have to count my money or my fans." I started laughing.

"I'm his only fan at the moment ." I said, mum stood up from the fauteuil. I got off the couch.

"I am going to show Mike around, if that's okay with you both?" They approved and Michael and I left to the stairs. Michael followed me, I stopped right before I was about to open my door.

"My parents really like you, don't they?"

Mike grinned, blushing slightly.

"They like me more than my own."

"You know that's b.ullshit."

"Still."

I smiled. Michael followed me into my mint blue room.

I had missed this place and the posters covering the sides of my closet. Michael gasped his eyes scanning over my closet.

"Your room really fits you, just as beautiful as you." I blushed before sitting down on my bed.

My eye caught the empty spot where my Playstation was usually placed. It was now filled with a huge wrapped box.

"Mike do you know what this is?" I asked him in confusion. He smiled, "Not until you've opened it."

I glared at him taking the box from its spot and throwing myself onto my bed.

Michael who was firstly awkwardly standing staring at my closet joined me.

"You've got the very best parents in the entire world. Just saying." He said before I opened the box.

• • •

I havent figured out what I want her to get yet so its not only for u guys a cliff(ord)hanger but also for me

if you know a gift idk send me ideas pls so i can go on and write the next chap :)

i hate the new wattpad update on my iphone so thats why im using my laptop todayyy

love ya