7

We ended up playing Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing until 7, we ate some noodles from the microwave. I was about to grab Call Of Duty as I realized it wasn't in my game box with all my games.

"Fuck." I mumbled. I had heard that you now could play multiplayer too.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked. I stared at the box. How could I forget my Call of Duty game.

"I left COD home." I groaned softly.

"We can play in my dorm? I have the game too. Or just pick it up if you rather play without Calum in the back or maybe joining I don't know-"

"It's okay, we can play in your dorm." I smiled. Michael gave me a thumbs up as I turned the console off.

"I uhm." Michael looked at me and then looked down at his socks. Black.

"I want to know if you would like to like date me if you were okay with that I don't want to push you in any way at all-" I pressed my lips on his. He wrapped his arms around me and I whispered a soft "yes" at him. He opened his eyes which were shining.

"You're the cutest." I told him. He looked down again blushing.

I grabbed my phone and key. We left to his dorm and Calum was sitting behind his laptop with his headphones on.

"Hi Cal." Michael smiled.

"I'm Emmy." I told Calum who nodded.

"I know who you are believe me." Calum spoke glaring at Michael and took his headphones off.

"Shut up." Laughed Michael

"We are going to play COD so you may want to keep those on." I smiled at Calum. I remembered the swear words which had left our lips the past couple of times we played Sonic against each other.

"Course Emmy, I like you." He laughed.

"I'm taken." I smiled looking at Mike who was already seated on his bed starting the Playstation up.

"And so am I, so you can't date me either Calum." Michael joked at him.

Calum laughed and put his headphones back on. I sat next to Michael who was updating the game.

We could've kissed at that moment but instead Michael told me about his favorite computer and xbox games and I listened carefully making notes in my head.

When the game had finally updated we played for a long time until I realized it was already eleven pm. I said goodbye to Mike and Cal and left the dorm. I was really tired.

Arriving at my own dorm was a disaster. The room was filled with piles of clothing. I could barely see the ground.

"Tamara?" I yelled. It was quiet. I stepped over some shirts and made my way to our bathroom.

The toilet was the only thing not covered in clothes. Our two sinks were decorated with loads of make up. I hated it if T had dressing stress because her room would always end up like this, and now mine had too.

I groaned softly and walked back into the room. I walked to my desk. I grabbed all the clothes around my table and threw them on Tamara's bed. Whatever had happened wasn't fucking normal.

I quickly got in my pajamas grabbed my school books for tomorrow stuffed them in my bag and went to bed.

*

The next morning the dorm was still a mess. I was worried about Tamara who hadn't come home on a school night. I called her.

"Tamara?" I asked worried.

"Morning." She mumbled.

"Are you okay?" I almost yelled out.

"Of course Emmy! I'm just sleeping with this guy I met."

"You couldn't pick an outfit and was late so just left our dorm in a mess?"

"Basically."

"You'll have to clean all of it Tamara, I'm off to class I'll see you in PE."

"I'm not going, I'm in this super comfy bed Emmy. I'm sick if anyone asks."

"Whatever you want T. Have a good day girl. Bye."

*

On my way to PE I walked in on Mike drinking some energy next to the lockers.

"Hey." I greeted him. He waved and I walked over to him.

"Where's Tamara?" He asked me throwing the can away.

"Sick, you know." I said giving him a 'she's not' look.

"I get it, what are you doing here?" He asks.

"I have PE." I said, the bag hanging on my shoulder was becoming just heavier and heavier.

"Me too." Michael told me.

"Wait since when?" I asked, I hadn't seen him in my class ever.

"I took it because I'm a lazy gamer and the teacher thinks that's a good motivation or something, not my words, his."

"Cool now we can sport together." Michael nodded at me. We separated to change in our school gym uniforms.

*

"DAMN!" I could hear Michael yell from the other side of the room, I made another point.

"In your face Clifford!" We were playing basketball against each other as we were in separate teams.

Our team was winning and I was top scorer, I would've never expected how much of competition was going on in my head. It was 5-2 and the class was ending in less than 10 minutes.

When the class ended, my team had won, of course. Michael his team had to clean up the room and make sure all the basketballs were in the sacks and stuff.

I quickly changed back into my outfit. My white Nirvana shirt and my grey jeans. I stepped in my black vans and left the changing room. I wrapped my mint blue vest around my waist.

We had second period free so we could shower if we wanted to. I waited for Michael who came out the changing room only five minutes later.

"You were sooo not Emmy in there." He laughed taking his bag on his shoulder following me out the building.

"I was, I just decided to beat your team." I chuckled as Michael shook his head in disbelief.

"I still don't get how you beat my team, we had really good players."

"You mean yourself?" I laughed.

"Not really."

"You were the only person actually trying." I said as we arrived at the dorms.

"I'll see you in English." Michael said as we separated to our dorms. I grabbed my stuff to shower and quickly headed over to the showers.

"Emmy?" I heard Michael call as I got in the bathroom.

"Hey Mike." I said smiling.

"Can you hand me the hair dye I left it at the sink." I noticed a lilac dye next to the mirrors.

"I'm in shower 5!" I rolled the bottle under the door.

"Thanks Em."

--------------------

I ship them so much it's not ok.