20 - update on all the characters!!

Tamara: She has finally got a nice and loving boyfriend. She is going to work at a local boutique very soon.

Emmy: She finally realizes how lucky she is with Michael. They decide to move in with Em's parents until they can rent their own place. She is selling some of her art to save up.

Michael: Really likes the food Emmy's mom makes and feels a lot saver around Em's parents. Is making money by working as a game console repairer.

Michael's dad: Is now seeing a therapist as Michael told Em's parents about other earlier anger incidents. Donated Em's parents a lot of money because they are taking better care of his son than he did.

Michael's mom: Sometimes hops by to pick up Mike's dirty laundry. Feels guilty about not getting her husband help.

Calum: Still lives in the dorm because of his situation at home, finds out he is actually homosexual and has fallen in love with Luke, the dude who tried to hit on Emmy. This to cover up his feelings for dudes.

Luke: Has finally accepted himself. Likes it when he has to call Calum daddy. ;)))

------------------------

>______<
💧

its done its finished !!

I'm now going to try and finish my other books && then maybe start a new one. If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments.

I'm gonna miss writing for this book a lot && thank you sm for reading !!