16

The conversations I had with Michael quickly went from awkward to how it used to go. Michael still had to do a bit of studying so as we used to, we studied together. His pessimistic look on the entire thing changed quicker than I had expected. His hands went trough his blue blonde hair as he yawned.

"I'm exhausted."

"You don't say."

I smiled at him as he hugged me without saying a thing.

"Please cuddle with me babe."

"Michael we aren't together anymore."

"But I love you Em. Don't pretend you didn't miss me. Don't pretend you don't love me."

"I love you too. It's just too hard to keep contact. You've seen that right?"

"Fuck it." Michael said before leaving me going to his bedroom I guess.

I just sat down on the couch and FaceTimed Michael. Waiting for him to take the call I drank my water.

He accepted and I felt my hope drop seeing his puffy eyes.

"Come downstairs. I'll cuddle with you. I'm sorry Mike."

"I don't want to leave my bed." He said softly.

I walked to the hall and up the stairs. As I got on the second floor I heard Michael mutter from my phone.

"My room is on the third floor."

I sighed walking up yet another staircase finding just one door I carefully opened it finding Michael laying in his bed his hair messy and his sweater on the ground.

I turned my back to Michael as I took of my shirt and bra leaving myself in only a top I pulled his sweater over my head. It was big enough to cover me until a bit above my knee so I took off my jeans and socks and joined Michael under his duvet.

"I love you Em." He said the second I felt him wrap his arms around me. He kissed my neck before his hand went to hold mine.

"I love you too dork." I muttered closing my eyelids.

"We could fuck?" Michael suggested softly.

"Go fuck yourself Michael, I'm tired." He laughed softly.

"I knew you'd reply with something like that."

"Will you dye my hair then?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Okaay." I groaned getting out of the bed.

"Sex would bd so much more fun though."

"Michael shut up!"

*

I woke up nuzzled with my head resting onto Michael's chest.

"Good morning baby girl."

"Mikey.." I muttered moving closer to him.

"Please don't get out of my life again, I haven't been able to forget you and I don't want to let go of you ever again."

Michael his hands ran through his black hair which we had dyed the night before.

"If only.." He whispered.

"Don't go there." I muttered moving even closer to him.

"Well I've got some good news." He told me.

I raised an eyebrow looking at him.

"Next schoolyear I'm attending public school again." I smiled as he looked at me, waiting for my reply.

That's great, I thought to myself. I hugged Mikey as he stroke my hair.

"I'm glad you are." I said.

-------------------------------

ok ok break has started last friday and ive totally forgotten to carry on w my updating plans n all but there u go