5

Michael and I ran trough the city on our way to the nearest arcade hall. Our shoes were the only sound heard as there were no cars around. It wasn't dark yet but it was nicely quiet.

Out of our breaths we stopped and continued walking down the road. We crossed the road and walked further.

"Why did we run again?" Michael laughed his fingers going trough his hair. His green hair looked so cool on him. He was wearing a band tank top and his skinny jeans.

"I dunno." I smiled.

"You think Tamara will be okay?" Michael said, his voice sounded guilty. I felt sorry for him, it wasn't his fault at all.

"She will Mike, it isn't your fault at the end of the day. She just ended a relationship, she overacts I guess." I told him, not that I could tell if she overacted my heart had never been broken.

"Yeah I know. But wasn't it my fault she started crying then?" He asked we stopped for a red light and then we crossed the road.

"No absolutely not." I said I sounded way too confident to pretend like I didn't care.

It was awful how Tamara had acted but it was probably her period too. Whatever. I just didn't understand her sometimes.

We arrived at the arcade and our eyes started shining, I felt like I hadn't been in a place like this for way too long. I was home.

We both looked at each other smiling. We started by the grabber machine. Michael walked over to the Nintendo plushies and tried over four times to grab one.

"I can try." I stared at him. His fingers grabbed to his pockets again and he handed me a coin.

I glared at him, he groaned and let me control the grabber. I smiled and looked at Michael just before pressing "grab". The grabber went down and took the Yoshi plushie.

I again glared at Michael who started cheering. I laughed as I handed him the toy. He smiled.

"You're good at it Emmy!" He said.

"My aunt used to work at a fair. She taught me how to grab toys." I smiled.

"Can you get me a Pikachu too?" He politely smiled at me almost begging. I chuckled nodding.

"Of course Mike." I took a coin out my pocket and placed it in the machine. Again the grabber went down and got ahold of the toy.

We then continued playing arcade games and laughed a lot. We played pac-man and had so much fun. I really enjoyed hanging around with Michael. He was so funny yet so relaxed and nice.

"I'm hungry." Michael told me as I was exchanging my credits for a big Toad plush with a huge grin on my face.

"Me too." I said sticking Toad in his backpack as he didn't fit in my purse.

"Pizza?"

"Pizza." So we left the arcade looking rad as hell with our toys with us. It was so hilarious the way we looked.

a/n maybe pizza will be our always omfg sorry I had to

Michael ordered us both a pizza and we decided we could eat it on our way home as it was already 11pm. We just hadn't bothered to look at the clock for the past few hours.

I was amazed the pizza restaurant was still open at this time but it was a good thing it actually was open.

We walked back in the light of the moon both holding a slize of pizza. It was really dark and I was walking close to Michael. I was a bit scared, I admitted it. It was too dark to see the toppings on my pizza.

"I still haven't fixed your ps as we planned." Michael chuckled taking a bite of his pizza.

"We can plan that another day. If you want to, I mean." I looked at the dark figures of Pikachu Toad and Yoshi sticking out his backpack. I smiled.

"Of course Emmy. No problem. I loved hanging out with you." We arrived at the college parking lot. Within ten minutes we would both be in our own dorms again.

"Give me your number?" Michael asked me softly. I smiled and took his phone out his pocked as he was still eating. I threw my pizza box in the trashcan and added my number to his contacts.

Emmy :) 🎮

I ate fast but Mike did too. He also threw his box away and cleaned his hands.

We stood before the elevator waiting, realizing we both rather took the stairs.

"Goodnight Mike."

"Goodnight Em." A smile formed on my face as I waved at him and happily ran towards my dorm.

*

The next morning my alarm went off way too early for me. I was still exhausted from last night but the good memories flooded trough my mind.

"Emmy!" Tamara walked out the bathroom.

"For fucks sake! 11:30 pm on a school night?" She groaned.

"So what?" I mumbled as I got out bed and picked my new blue dress - I got earlier this week - of my chair. I wondered if Mike would like it.

"I was worried! You went with him didn't you?" She yelled at me.

"Chill Tamara you are not my mom." I groaned and took my pjm's off and got in the dress. I clumsily reached for the zipper at the back of the dress but T helped me zip it up.

"Sorry Emmy, I just care about you." She groaned.

"What do you mean by that?" I yelled back at her.

"Well you obviously don't care about me! You just left me alone for that green head!"

"Don't call him a green head! What's wrong with you!" I yelled grabbing my stuff for a shower leaving towards the showers.

*

As I got out my shower and unlock the door. I was trying to zip up my dress again as I found Michael brushing his teeth behind the mirror and sink.

"Hi." I stood next to Michael pulling a funny face, he noticed my dress unzipped and chuckled. His soft fingers tickled on my back as he zipped it up.

"Thanks."

"Morning Em." He said, I smiled and got my hairdryer out my bag. I started drying my hair next to Michael who was now washing his hands.

"See you in class." Michael winked at me. I was really getting into Michael. He was so nice and so relaxed.

• • •

What's your favorite hair color on Michael? I love the lilac he has now! My fav is probably the galaxy hair.

Byebye!

-pizzaboyluke