10

I had never expected to be back in this dorm but here I was in Tamara her arms crying like a little baby.

Tamara was crying too whilst swearing at herself. It had been two weeks since we last saw each other and she had told me to die. I mean yes we had classes together but we ignored each other.

Not that much happened in my time in Mike's dorm. We kissed, gamed and studied a lot. We ate a lot of pizza and Calum watched movies with us. Nothing different than our usual hangouts. And I just enjoyed myself.

"I'm so sorry!" She kept on telling me. On and on and on.

"I'm so sorry, that you had to get on a level that low just because you wanted my attention." I said looking at her wrists. Maybe it was a bit harsh but it was the truth. Fresh cuts from the past weeks made me feel guilty. I could've realized earlier, that it was just a scream for help.

"It's okay. It's my own fault. I should've just told you I wasn't okay. But it's just so hard." She mumbled. I kept on hugging her.

"You should go and see a therapist Tamara." I told her, she nodded.

*

We had English together and the three of us sat together again. Michael also had forgiven Tamara after they had talked for a bit.

Mr. Brown gave us some work to make whilst I kept on glancing at Michael. He didn't realize it but my eyes were locked on his notebook.

'I love Emmy'

Was written down on each page at least once. I tapped on his leg, him turning around facing me. I looked at the page and Michael blushed and quickly shut his notebook.

I had dyed Michael his hair blonde earlier this week and it looked extremely cute but he had already asked me to dye it red this morning.

Which I hadn't done yet, he is so going to be bald in a couple of years. At least, that was my opinion. Not his.

I focused on my teacher again writing down some notes. And next to me, on the other side, I noticed Tamara staring at a guy in the first line of tables. I smiled, she maybe was back on the lad hunt again.

I quickly got out my chair around the time the lesson ended. And ran out the classroom followed by my two best friends.

Walking trough the hall, Mike grabbed my hand and held it tightly. All I did was smile at him.

*

Michael decided to take writing class too and we had quickly dyed his hair in the spare hour between our classes.

Tamara had helped and so come her fingers were red now.

Michael sat next to me as I was still working on my own fable or fairy tail which didn't exist yet. Mike seemed focused and quickly wrote down his idea.

"Can I see?" I asked him admiring his new red-orange dyed hair from my seat next to him. It looked so amazing on him.

He shook his head.

"You might get offended." He told me.

"You can't offend me. Especially not if you are Michael Clifford. You are like a human kitten Mike." I chuckled. He handed me his notebook.

"A punk gamer pizza loving love story." I read the first sentence looking over at Michael. Who was now blushing

"In which two gamers share a pizza with someone else for the first time in their lives." I read grinning.

The bell rung and we quickly grabbed our books and notebooks to stuff them into our bags as quickly as possible.

"Well your story is actually a really good idea." I said pressing my lips onto his as we walked trough the hall, noticing Tamara standing at the end of the hall kissing a guy.

*

It was Thursday, tomorrow we had a day off and I was listening to Sleeping with Sirens' Feel.

I threw my head back a loud groan escaping my lips. I was extremely bored as Michael had gone to visit his parents in town and Tamara was out with a random lad once again. I was happy for both of them though.

I looked at the ceiling as my phone rung, it was mum.

"Hi hun." I could imagine the smile she had on her face as she said that. I have missed her random phone calls, she used to always be so up to date with contacting me.

So I usually listen to her voicemail blaming the amount of work she has and that she'll call back.

"Hi mum, how are things going back home?" I asked her being so glad to hear her voice.

"We are all doing well Em, and so is your Call your Duty video game. I found it in one of your dressers." I chuckled slowly.

"Call of Duty, mom." Yet, I was glad she had taken the time to search it for me.

"I said that." She stated. I sighed slowly.

"So how are you and the Michael guy doing?" She asked making me smile widely.

"I really really like him mum, like seriously. He's out of town right now and I miss him really bad."

I could hear dad coming in and the sound getting worse. She probably had now set it on speaker.

"Hi dad." I could hear the amusement in the laugh of the person who had joined mum.

"It's Michael." Michael had now picked up the phone.

"Did you just hear that?" I blushed.

"What? I just came in." Michael chuckled.

"Michael! I thought you were with your own parents! Not mine!"

"I was babe. I left them to check on your parents. If you want to come too just grab a cab. Your mom is okay with us staying the weekend here." He chuckled.

I did as he said within a second. I quickly threw some stuff in a bag and called for a cab after saying bye to Mike.

"Hello." A tall guy stood next to me on the pavement. His blonde hair was shining in the sun light.

"Hi?" I mumbled, my foot tapping on the pavement in the rhythm of the music blasting out my earbuds.

"My name is Luke, in case you didn't know we go to the same college." He spoke.

"Yeah I've seen you in the halls." I said quickly checking the time repeatedly.

----------------------

Dududu update!
ily❤️