9

Michael and I woke up around 12. Lol we had slept in.

"So what do you wanna do today beautiful girlfriend of mine?" He asked rolling over to my side of the bed wrapping his arms around me. The warmth of his skin against mine made me blush.

"Whatever you were planning to do today." I told him, a smirk on his lips.

"I would've had school." He said grinning.

"Do you want to go to school?" I laughed at him.

"No not at all, we can go to the beach." A smile on his lips.

"That would be nice." I smiled replying to Michael.

I left to my dorm to grab my swim clothing. Tamara wasn't there again. I noticed a d!ck drawn on my forehead with a sharpie when I was about to fix my hair.

Damn Michael.

I needed to get revenge. But first I needed to remove the dick from my face.

After that I changed in my swim clothing and put my other clothes over them.

*

I was sitting on a blown up waterbed thingy in the leak and started paddling myself forwards using my hands.

I kept going. Next to me I could see that Michael fell off his blown up crocodile and I jumped into the water. I wanted it!

Revenge!

Whilst Mike tried to get up I climbed on top of the animal. Michael his hand grabbed the tail of it and the thing flipped around me falling back into the water.

"Fuck!" I yelled before going underwater. I quickly swam up again my hands searching for the waterbed.
Michael climbed on the animal and I got on top of my water toy.

We started racing trough the water and Michael somehow got to the other side of the water first. I was slow but I couldn't care less. I eventually just swam to Mike with the bed in my hand.

"I'm the winner!" He cheered happily. I rolled my eyes at him.

"What do I win?" He asked me.

"A kiss!" I said swimming over to him pressing my lips onto his lips. Butterflies filling my tummy again.

He laughed as we broke the kiss and hugged. We then swam back to the other side of leak. Back to the beach.
Michael got us both a Magnum and we quietly ate our ice creams in the sun which was drying our hair.

Michael looked extremely good in swimwear, don't even get me started on his tattoos. I just found it extremely sexy.

This morning I had dyed his hair for him. It was now kind of blonde and pink really cute. He reminded me of an unicorn sometimes.

"Stop checking me out it makes me uncomfortable." Michael laughed taking another bite of his ice cream.

The way he bit instead of licked was such dorky. But I liked it, there wasn't a thing I didn't like about him.

"Sorry mr. Uncomfortable." I said to him. His reaction followed him throwing sand at me.

We ended up quickly stuffing our ice creams into our mouths before having a sand fight which ended in the sea.

He pushed me under water and when I opened my eyes I saw him too.

I waved before noticing I had to swim up again quickly.

*

When I returned to our dorm I asked Tamara if she wanted to game. I just had taken a warm shower and changed into a jumpsuit which was now loosely hanging around my body.