1

It was second year of college, summer break had been amazing. Tamara and I hung out the entire break and we did all the cool things we could probably do,

The nearest game shop had sale so we had gotten The Last of Us, and finished the game. The Walking Dead, finished but there are new episodes coming out soon. Beyond Two Souls and finished.

We replayed Rayman Legends and laughed until we couldn't even move anymore. We had non stop sleepovers. And now, back to College. Hooray. No.

It made me wonder why summer vacation was actually a thing, you would receive a price for keeping up your school work for such a long time, and then you had to do it all over. And yes it was relaxing, of course. But it just made me hate school even more.

At least we shared our dorm.

"EMMY!" Tamara ran into the room as I was connecting my PS to the television.

"T!" I smiled as she threw her bags onto the ground. Probably filled with either clothing or make up.

We hugged and then I walked back to the television.

"Goddamn Playstation won't work." I muttered as Tamara placed her bags on her bed.

"You aren't here to game all the time. You're here to have fun. And study." T said.

"I know but.."

"Shut it. C'mon we should make this place a little bit more fun." She opened her bag and started decorating as I continued swearing on my Playstation.

"Help me?" Tamara asked as she was hanging flags up.

"Course." I said as I stood up and helped her. The flags said "T & E power team" I laughed at it.

*

The next day I had my first day of college year two. Sophomore year. And I was slowly brushing my brown hair. All wavy and straight, when I brush it, but a complete mess when I don't. Even worse when I wake up.

Tamara and I took the same classes as we both liked the same subjects.

We took English and Writing which could be used perfectly together. And we took P.E, since we both needed to work out a bit more. And the biggest reason for that decision was I.

I was really lazy, I can't even get myself to get up or do something useful like, uhm eating?

I have always felt fat, and people keep telling me. "Oh Emmy you and your flat stomach should shut up!" But for me is it a real problem.

And of course because of the hot working out boys.

"Emmy! We are running late!" Tamara yelled from the other side of the door as I quickly unlocked the bathroom door and threw my hairbrush back in place.

I grabbed my bag as T did the same and we left our dorm. Being roommates with Tamara was awesome, and she would always get me to do shit when I was being my lazy self.

"You ready?" T asked. I nodded as we high fived.

"Chicks before dicks!" I said as she laughed and nodded.

We walked in less than ten minutes towards the entrance from college. We went to find our lockers, luckily the same as last years and close to the classrooms.

First we had Writing class from Mr. Styles. A classy man, a kind of a man who would open the door for a woman.

"Good morning ladies." He said as we walked in his classroom. It seemed to be a good teacher as he didn't bother talking about other things than writing. He started off telling about his hobbies, however he was a strict teacher and had strict rules.

"He seems ok." Tamara mumbled. I nodded at her and ruffled my fingers trough my hair as I looked back at the board.

"So I expect you guys to work on a project the coming week. It sounds like a big deal but it isn't."

The students kept quiet.

"So you'll be writing about your goal in life, don't worry I'll be the only one reading it. You can be honest about it. It could be about anything."

"When is the deadline?" A kid who seemed to be tired, showed of by the bags under her eyes asked him.

"In a week." He answered her as I wrote it down in my agenda.

"If you work hard enough in my class, you'll have it done really quick and you won't have homework. Other wise you'll have tons. Now work on your project class. I'll be here to help you."

The class started working and two hours of class flew by. What I had so far was;

My goal in life by Emmy Peterson

What I really want in life? For me is that a horrible question. It kind of wakes me up.

But if I had to answer, what is what I have to for you, mr. Styles. And you'll probably think, oh another long life goal I have to read. Or you really love your job so much that you are really enjoying this.

But anyway, my goal is to be happy with myself. You would expect me to write something else probably about finding true love or having a dream job but no.

I hate myself, and I feel like a fat chubby kid. And I hear so many times I ain't but if I look at myself, I do see an ugly fat girl.

I re read it and decided not to continue. After minutes the lesson ended and we had PE.

It was awful. There weren't any hot guys and my chubby body wouldn't help. I couldn't concentrate and passed out by over thinking and the warmth of all these bodies. And by not eating enough.

Tamara instead was really into it, at least until the point I passed out.

And when I woke up I looked right into the eyes of Mr. Styles.

"Emmy are you okay?" He asked as I nodded. My head felt heavy and pounded.

I was in the nurse's office lying on the hard white bed staring at the white painted walls. I looked at mr. Styles who decided to stare at the plant next to the door.

The nurse came in and took my temperature. Temperature? I had passed out, I wasn't ill?

"You are okay Emmy you can leave." I left slowly stumbling towards my locker. I grabbed my jacket and walked towards the dorms. The frat house was blasting music even at 5pm.

I unlocked the door with no one there. Goddamn Tamara probably somewhere partying or something.

• • •

Couldn't stand not posting anything for this book sooo here ya go!

More will come if you guys would like me to update!

Comment Vote Share

x

-pizzaboyluke