17

Michael was chasing after me through his house as I was holding both of his Playstation controllers.

The sound of his laughter echoed through the house as I fell over. I quickly got up and continued my quickly after interrupted run.

His parents had both arrived and I had introduced myself to them. And they were really happy to see us back together.

I ran and ran bumping into his father who had gotten out of the shower only wearing a towel around his hips. I must say his dad wasn't the fittest nor was that important but he wasn't pleased with me seeing him like this.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized finding the man looking not only surprised but also upset to find his son running after me secondly. Mikey had little lights of cheer in his eyes his breathing messy due to his bad sporting condition.

"Michael! Stop running around my house like a fool." Michael looked up to see the anger in his fathers' eyes.

"I'm sorry father."

We quickly left to Michael's room where he started up his new game Catherine which he had bought shortly after he had seen Pewdiepie's first episode on it.

I watched him play, sometimes playing a part myself as time passed quickly.

*

"Would you like to maybe go to the arcade?" I asked Michael raising an eyebrow. The arcade was closer to the dorms than to the Cliffords house.

"If I ask my parents I'm probably not allowed to." He muttered as my phone buzzed.

"Oh don't be so pessimistic only because your dad's a bit grumpy."

Tamara: I'm going out for the rest of the week. I found my prince charming! Don't let anyone sleep in my bed! *cough cough* Michael *cough cough* Have a good day babe! X T

I replied quickly.

E: That's amazing! Don't forget to introduce him to me! Have a good day too T.

"Tamara's moving out of the dorm for a week."

"Can we go to the arcade, please?" Michael asked pressing his lips to touch my neck leaving little soft kisses which got me to blush.

"Of course!" I got off his bed and followed Michael. His parents seemed to have left the house so that problem was solved.

--------------------

only like three chaps left if i can come up with a cute little ending :)) && then the book is done :// at least i'm really happy with how this book has turned out so far