8

It was a couple days later.

I was quietly studying for the English test which was tomorrow. Tamara was cleaning the room humming some song which sounded like Austin Mahone.

"Do you know all of it yet?" Tamara asked me as she finally had finished cleaning and tidying our dorm.

"I do!" I told her, she shook her head.

"How? I don't understand any of this! And you don't even focus in class!" She said in annoyance pointing at the book.

"Magic? I don't know sorry. Just try to keep your focus in the books not in sleeping with lads. No offense. It's your life." I said with my face completely serious.

"Well what about you and Mike then! You two are with each other the entire time! You two game until 3 am!"

"We do." I chuckled shrugging. We had been up until 5 once too this week. But I'm not mentioning that nah.

"But we study together too." I added.

Tamara shrugged and I handed her my book. My hand went to grab an apple from my nightstand as I took a bite. Healthy food was good for me so I had a little fruit plate next to my bed.

"Hand me your phone and laptop I'm off to Mike and I'm going to hear you out about the test around 5."

"Okay, I'll study then." She said and handed me her phone and laptop.

*

I arrived at Michael his dorm and knocked on the door. Michael opened, his hair lilac. I had already seen his hair like this but it got me every time. So cute so fluffy. He had also pierced his eyebrow which made him look a bit more punk, which he wasn't. Not even close, he had tattoos earrings and a piercing but he still was a cute adorable gaming dork.

He was wearing a black shirt and black sweatpants. It looked so extremely adorable. I just wanted to cuddle him nonstop.

"Looking good Clifford." I smiled at him. He hugged me, pecked my cheek and let me in. Calum wasn't there, we were completely alone.

"Why do you have a laptop with you?" He asked me half chuckling at Tamara's laptop stickers being Zayn Malik, Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone.

"It's Tamara's. She has to study and I'm helping her to stay off Tumblr or wherever she is always on."

"Oh okay. So you want to study with me or?" He looked at my binder in my hand.

"If you wanted to ask me some questions about the theory. Like hear me out?" I wondered.

"Yeah course." I smiled. Mike was so chill and relaxed.

We ended up hearing each other out for a half hour. We both knew everything. It was such a nice feeling knowing everything perfectly.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands afterwards. As I returned Michael was looking trough my binder. I thought he was looking at my doodles like I <3 Michael but he wasn't.

"What's this?" He mumbled. He looked up at me tears in his eyes. His hands were holding the Writing class assignment.

"M-my assignment." I grabbed the paper out his hands.

"Did you read it?" I asked him softly. He nodded while I ripped the paper apart and then hugged him. He softly patted my back.

"I-I" Michael couldn't talk.

"Sorry." I muttered softly.

"It's not your fault. It's just y-you're everything but ugly and fat. And you may have heard that before but you really aren't and I really care about you." He told me. His hand cupped my face as he dried my wet cheeks with his shirt. We hugged again as I softly sobbed in his arms.