3

It was lunchtime and Tamara and I were sitting together. Across the room the guy was sitting. He looked at me again and I awkwardly smiled back. I was kind of terrified by his appearance everywhere. Maybe it was just me, and yeah we were in the same college so I might be overreacting.

I finished my salat, it tasted awful but I had to eat it. And I didn't look back at him at all.

"So how are you liking this year so far?" Tamara asked, she was talking about the guy I knew it.

"I like the flags in our dorm." I changed the subject.

"I know right! They are so cute! You should make a line too." Suddenly T stopped talking her eyes looking kind of scared as I turned around. The boy was just an inch away from me. Smiling brightly like some kind of magical unicorn.

"Hey Emmy right?" He said, he looked so hot damn. He smiled as he ruffled his fingers trough his hair. It seemed like he did that a lot. I liked that about him.

"Yes." I nodded closing the box my salat was in.

"Can we talk for a second?" He asked me as I nodded slowly grabbing the box trowing it away and then swinging my bag on my shoulder.

We walked towards the hall as I was looking at my shoes. What would he be thinking right now?

What a fat girl

Damn she is ugly

And why would he especially he talk to me. He was way above me in popularity order I guess.

The guy interrupted me.

"My name is Michael."

"Emmy." I mumbled soflty facing my shoes. We were standing against some lockers.

"I know that's your name, silly." He said, his soft finger lifted up my chin. He looked into my eyes as he winked. I smiled awkwardly as the bell rung.

"I have to go Michael!" I said as I ran towards Tamara who was impatiently standing there tapping with her heel on the ground. Thanks to the bell that moment didn't turn out even more awkward.

"Bye Emmy!" I heard him yell as I turned my head once more waving. He stood there, his bag loosely hanging on his shoulder.

I couldn't keep myself from smiling.

"He is so into you Emmy!" I looked away from her as I saw Michael running towards his classroom.

I had writing class and Mr. Styles was not there. An older woman came in.

"Students, mrs. Styles isn't going to make it to the class so I'm going to continue the lesson."

I decided I wanted to re write my life goal.

I decided to re write this, so here I go again. Sorry if it's too deep or not what you thought I did write, but it's the truth.

But all I really want mr. Styles is to love myself because I feel right now is hate towards myself. Tamara is a good friend of mine, more like a sister to me but she seems to never worry about herself like I do. And that hurts so bad. I always eat salats, weigh myself everyday but it doesn't seem to help. I really care too much I guess.

And how I am going to stop it? Right now I don't really know. Tamara and I are taking PE. And she sometimes goes out to jog but I am too lazy. I spend way too many time playing video games.

And maybe I just need to stop that. But I won't cause that is the only thing that makes me happy at the moment-

The bell rung as I quickly placed it into my book bag and stood up. Tamara did the same and we left the classroom.

• • •

I'm back cupcakes!

Almost summerbreak yay!

Hope y'all like the update! Byebye

-pizzaboyluke