Beautiful and all mine.

I crawled on top of him, settled between his legs, and the first thing I did was kiss every last inch of his chest, nipples, and belly. He shuddered as I slowly worked my way down south.

"Beloved," he grunted, putting a hand to my head. "I am... impatient."

I smiled against his skin, flushing at the meaning behind his words, but instead of obliging his desires I took my sweet time and worshipped his flesh, making my way down across his pelvis, his groin, and even across his huge manhood and scrotum. I traced his foreskin with my tongue, slipping inside it and tasting the intense amount of pre that had already slipped out.

His breath caught and he shuddered.

"Babe," I murmured, struck with a hungry idea. "Get up."

"Hn," he acknowledged, lifting himself upright and standing; his fists were clenched and his breathing was harsh and shallow, pupils wide open as he looked down at me. I took his hands with both of my own and led him to the bathroom, pulling him inside it and stopping him in front of the mirror. He looked at me when I set his hands down on the sink counter.

"Bend over," I said quietly, and he blinked; to my surprise, he obeyed and I felt my stomach knot in the best of ways as he hunkered down against it. I moved behind him, caressing his wide back, and watched a shiver run across his beautiful caramel skin, watched it tighten.

I trailed my fingers down to the powerful glutes of his backside, touching him almost reverently, a place I'd never put my hands on until that moment. A wash of love rushed through me and I almost started crying, but I held it back and instead knelt before him. He let out a startled huff when I spread his muscled ass apart. 

However, I immediately froze and my eyes went wide.

Oh, my God, I mentally uttered, stunned and horrified and enraged

Sebastian's... well, his... his hole, held grotesque scars around it, scars that looked like they'd been made simply by having it ripped apart and torn open. Puckered lines of thick scar-tissue extended from that beautiful rose-red part of him, long lines speaking of heavy damage. The scarring even seemed to stretch beyond his entrance, going inside of him as well.

It made my blood boil.

Jasper had, in fact, scarred the hell out of him... but my thoughts turned elsewhere and I frowned, momentarily wondering if there were other reasons for this scarring, too.

The realization that he'd had four children if those visions Feng-Feng had showed me were true could have come into play, but now was not the time for that. Now was the time to give him the love he deserved.

To show him how much I loved him by giving him as much physical pleasure as possible.

His first experiences were unpleasant, I reminded myself, swallowing hard as I stared at the most private part of his body, that tempting rosebud, closed tight. I'm going to do my absolute best to make this a night he will never, ever forget. I'm going to make him feel better than ever before.

Throwing all apprehension, all caution, all worry to the wind... I leaned in and buried my tongue against him, tasting the most intimate part of him. He wheezed and I heard a wooden crunch as his claws dug into the counter, but he remained still as I made love to him with my tongue, holding his cheeks apart.

He tasted the same way he always smelled... delicious, inhumanely enticing, and spicy, and sweet, and fresh...

I couldn't get enough.