Twins | Jack IMAGINE #44

HAAPPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELIES💕 2014 was so fast! 😭💔 BUT I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED NEW YEAR AND GOD BLESS Y'ALL

LOVE YOU GUYS -Jalhen💕

Y/N's POV

I stir awake when I hear the front door open and close. Jack must be home. I smile to myself, my hand instinctively moving to my pregnant stomach. It's been seven wonderful months since I found out I'm pregnant with the love of my life's baby-babies, actually. Twins. At first, I didn't think I was ready for children, I didn't even think I was ready for marriage, and I was terrified of telling Jack. I wasn't sure how he would take it. It was a hard pill to swallow, of course, but he assured me that everything will work out and he'll be right by my side the whole way. Cheesy, but sweet.

When we found out we are having twins, I couldn't stop the uncontrollable laughter from escaping me. And the look on both Jack and Finn's faces certainly didn't help. But once the jokes were over, we learned that we're having both a girl and a boy. I still remember Jack's excited grin clearly in my mind. Speaking of Jack, I feel the bed dip beside me.

"Y/N? Are you awake?" he whispers in the darkness. I don't reply as the tendrils of sleep have me in their tight grip. I don't even move when I feel his hands cover mine on my stomach, his cool lips pressed against it. I try my best to suppress a shiver threatening to escape.

"I'm not sure if you can hear me, but hi," he murmurs. "It's your dad here. Your mum's currently sleeping, so I thought I'd talk to you guys."

I bite the inside of my cheek to keep from smiling and hope it's too dark for Jack to notice. I can't believe he's talking to the babies. I can't decide if it's cute or weird. I'll just settle for cute.

"Hmm, what should I talk about...Oh!" Jack pauses, probably to see if I'll stir. When I don't, he continues and I can literally hear his smile when he speaks. "There are a lot of people waiting for your arrival. There's Uncle Will, Aunt Charly, Aunt Emmy, and Uncle Finn. He looks like me." He chuckles. "They're just from my side, you should meet your mum's friends. Crazy bunch." I bite harder so I won't laugh. He's right, though, my friends are insane.

"Okay, what else...Um, no matter what happens to you two, whatever decisions you make-good or bad-just know that your mum and I will always love you. If you feel like the world's against you and you want a way out, just talk to us. We know how you'll feel, we've experienced it before, so don't hesitate, yeah? We just want what's best for you." I feel tears prick out of my eyes as I listen to his speech. Though I highly doubt the babies can hear him, it's still very sweet of him to say those things. Jack's going to be the best father, I can tell.

"Y/N?" Jack moves to my face, his large hands cupping my cheeks. "Hey, why are you crying, love?"

I open my eyes and smile at him. "Jack, that...that was so beautiful. Do you really mean those things?"

The corners of his lips curl upwards and he connects our lips. "Every word," he murmurs against my lips.