Pregnancy | Jack IMAGINE #12

Me and Jack have been together for about 2 years and quite a few months ago we did have sex. Yep, but if i knew it would lead to now i wouldn't have done it. Let' start at the beginning from when i found out the news.

I woke up but my eyes stayed closed. I was at the point where i could actually see my dream but it's almost lucid. Controlling it. So, nothing bad has happened, in fact it was a pretty good dream but definitely one that i wouldn't remember and i didn't remember. The dream was now being mixed with life itself as the smell of bacon drifts around me. It was confusing at first but it soon became clear.

That was when i woke up, soft quilt delicately lying on top of my body. Gentle sun shimmering through the fairly transparent curtains. A smile broke onto my face as i slowly embraced the beautiful summer morning. There was no body next to me which meant the bacon must have been him. Making me breakfast.

That morning couldn't have been more perfect if i'm honest.

After getting out of the bed and grabbing one of Jack's plain white rolled up sleeve tops. I walked into the kitchen where i saw Jack wearing that 'sexy lady apron' he would call it.

"Morning." He smiled at me. I smiled back as i sat down at the counter where the cutlery was set up.

"Morning, is Jack Harries making breakfast?" I joked. Jack never cooked (still doesn't if i'm honest.)

"Yes, i am actually. Be thankful you smelly piece of poo." We both laughed at his usual name to me. Oh sweet banter.

Jack finished off making the bacon and placed it onto two plates which both also had two slices of buttered bread on the them. I loved having bacon in the morning. Even when i had to make it.

From the start nothing seemed right on that day. Everything was too good and Alfie was cooking, the sun was beautiful and so was everything.

We started making the sandwiches with the bacon and bread also the tomato sauce that was also between us on the counter.

"Tanks Jackson." I said in my usual weird way which he always seemed to love.

This was it though.

I took one bite of my bacon sandwich. The flavours of the bacon and the bread with the melted butter that would usually make me want more somehow made my stomach turn. Well, that is what i thought it did. Obviously not.

That sudden urge to be sick. It's weird how that could literally change your perspective of life. The realisation of what had happened. All of it.

Leaving my bacon behind, i ran to the toilet and emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet.

"[Y/N]? Are you okay?" I heard Jack through each gag and splurge. Of course i couldn't answer and before i knew it i felt Jack's hands on me. One holding my hair and the other rubbing my back.

"It's okay." He whispered.

When i stopped i flushed the toilet and sat down on the closed lid gasping for air. He ran to the kitchen and grabbed me and glass of water before passing me my wash bag.

I was staying at his for a little while whilst my parents went to greece for their anniversary.

I opened my bag. Jack studied me at that moment. From the corner of my eyes i saw his eyes on me. Not once did my eyes leave my pack of sanitary towels whilst i calculated the last time it was my time of month.

"Shit." I said. Instantly Jack knew.

From then on the adventure of explaining to my parents and friends etc. was hard but i got through all their anger. There was one point when Alfie came home and told me that he had to swear to my Dad that he wouldn't leave me. That made me laugh but happy when he said he wouldn't. then it came to the point where i went into labour, that was so awkward.

Me, Jack, Zoe, Caspar, Alfie ,Finn, Marcus and Louise were all in London together. We were all in Alfie and Caspar's flat.

When i found out i was pregnant, Jack was in Brighton

We were all just sat watching youtube videos, and waiting for Sam to get here with Louis who had come back to england for a bit. They decided to visit Dan and Phil for a bit.

The live chat was running on younow and we were all answering questions and that was when my first contraction was.

I gasped and clenched my belly and the strike of fear went through me. It may have been mild but i knew that it was going to get worse.

"Ahh" I breathed through the pain. Alfie looked at me at that moment. I shook it off. (i don't know why i did, but i did.) I smiled at him, reasuringly. However, i definitely couldn't hide the next one which was a lot more painful.

"Aah, fuck." I moaned.

"[Y/N]t, you alright?" Jack asked. I just shook my head and clasped my belly.

"Shit, she is going into labour." Marcus said. Finn grabbed the laptop and pulled it to somewhere else to say goodbye.

I felt terrible.

They layed me on the floor as the contractions got worse and worse. Tears falling freely down my cheeks.

"I'm not ready for this." My whisper was barely hearable to my ears but obviously not to them. Jack grabbed my hand and stroked my head to sooth me.

Then from then on it was a blur.

Now i have a beautiful baby girl named Annie. It's been awkward because i stay with caspar and alfie but it is so obvious how much it bothers them. Yeah. I don't want to do this.

I walk up to Alfie who is sat on the sofa with Capsar playing fifa 13.

"Jack, i need to say something." I say.

"What is it?" He pauses the game.

"I'm going to go and move in with my parents, it is obvious that all this baby stuff is bothering you and caspar and i can't deal with the shit." I sigh.

"Please don't. please stay." Jack looks sad. Looks at caspar who nods at him. Jack stands up and pulls out some keys and a ring. "[Y/N], i don't want to bore you with a speech but will you marry me and move into my new flat withn me?"

"Yes." I kiss him on the lips and hug him tightly.

I would say we lived happily ever after but that is not true ..