Me? | Finn Imagine #31

You've been best friends for an eternity. And after so many years you realised just now that you feel something more towards him. You were afraid he'd eventually find out and you'd lose him.You were ready to do anything in order to prevent that from happening. You started spending less time with him, hoping your feelings would go away, but they became even stronger. Every time you talked with him you avoided looking him in the eye, because once you looked you couldn't stop staring or you'd blush. This was a torture for you, because his eyes were that kind of beautiful you couldn't resist not looking at. A few weeks passed like that and he started thinking you were mad at him for something or that you did not want to be friends anymore. He tried talking to you about it multiple times, but you'd just tell him everything was fine. Time passed and you grew apart, you were still friends, but it wasn't like before. You were in terrible pain and knew you own Finn an explanation, but you didn't want to lose the last bit of a friendship there was left, because you knew you weren't his type. Finn noticed he missed you more than he probably should have. At first he didn't know what was going on, but than he realized that he needed to see your smile, to hear your voice... he needed you, he always has needed you, but never noticed because you were always here. Now everything seemed so logical to him. He knew why you'd blush every time he touches you. He was angry at himself, he understood why you've become so distant and suddenly he felt fear that maybe you've already gotten over him, that he didn't even had a chance to tell you how he feels like, but there was only one way to find out...

It was a Sunday afternoon and you were very tired and about to go to bed, when suddenly the the door bell rang.

Your POV

Who the hell could be that? Probably one of the neighbors asking for something...Urgh I really don't wanna open the door...Whatever I am going to see what they want. When you opened the door you couldn't believe Finn was there, you've finally managed not thinking about him for a day and then he shows up at your apartment. And here comes the strange part, he had brought flowers, he has never bought you flowers, not even for your birthday...You let him in and you felt your heart was beating faster than usual.

F: I know stuff has been different between us lately and I really want to talk about and don't you dare deny that.

y/n: But Finn everything is just...

F: Fine? No it's not! I miss you Y/N! Just be honest with me and tell me what has been going on for god's sake!

He told you he missed you and he looks so sad, you couldn't do that to him anymore you needed to get that off your chest. You didn't want to be the reason for his sadness. Once you told him the truth he'd be free to walk away. You felt the tears in your eyes.

Y/N: It's because I...

He saw you what he was putting you trough and that you were about to cry. So he decided to finish the sentence for you.

F: fell in love?

After saying that he pulled you closer and kissed you. At first you were shocked, but then returned the kiss. It was the most passionate kiss you've had had in months.

He kissed your tears from earlier away.

F: I am so sorry I didn't notice earlier how much I love you.

Y/N: You ...?

F: Yes, I love you. Do you love me?

Y/N: Yes, of course I love you, you have no idea for how long I've wanted to tell you that.