Honeymoon | Finn IMAGINE #8

You groaned as you felt someone poke your cheek repeatedly.

'[y/n], wake up, we're about to land.' You opened up your eyes sleepily to see Finn fill your vision, his green eyes looking bright and exited.

'Hello,' you grinned as you gave him a short kiss before sitting up straight and stretching, airplane seats were never comfortable.

'Mrs. Harries...ah I can't believe I get to call you that!' he said excitedly as you laughed, you couldn't believe that you had just married your best friend either.

The flight attendant announced that you had finally arrived in Paris.

You unbuckled your seat belt and leapt up, excitedly collecting all your belongings together.

You turned around to see Finn staring at you, amusement evident in his eyes and a broad grin spanning his face.

'What?' you asked.

'Nothing,' he said smiling as he looked down 'I'm just excited, and I'm happy you are too.' As you queued to get out of the airplane you felt Finn bear hug you from behind and placing a series of soft kiss on your neck.

'I can't wait till we get to the hotel either,' he whispered in your ear. You quickly ducked your head before he could kiss your neck again, both of you knew that that was your weak spot.

'Not now,' you hissed at Finn as you began to walk forward, the queue finally moving.

You stepped out of the plane, smiling at the warmth that washed over your face.

'Come on, the quicker we get through immigration the quicker we get to the hotel,' you said as you grabbed Finns hand to pull him beside you, ready to begin your honeymoon.