Record | Jack IMAGINE #26

RECORD (NC+17)

Please know that this writing piece contains sexual content, you have been warned and I will not be responsible for your displeasure if you're disturbed.

As per usual, thank you to those who read, ALWAYS leave a comment and click the star!

This gentleman was utterly dazzling and daringly persuasive. It was only an extravagant dinner, where he wore the most handsome suit but what was taunting was how he perfected his actions, so his body would show flawlessly. I was mesmerized: how his thighs only tightened when his legs moved forward, how the cloth around his waist tightened when he was standing and then how the material wrapped so beautifully around his lower member, to show his size but not it's structure.

Leading my eyes to the top, his white shirt was so neatly tucked into his trousers then dropped slightly when it went up his abdomen - shifting his hands to his hips, his shirt pressed against his chest, giving the soft outline of his muscles. I giggled in desire and let my forefinger dance on my lip, as he took of his waistcoat and slung it onto his back.

Oh what I would love to do to that man as I shed his clothes so carelessly. My mind began to wonder involuntarily and I utterly loved this outcome. My mind came to a harsh stop when he brought his hand to his chin in thought: the veins slowly appeared and the stern structure of his fingers made shivers descend down my hips and into my thighs. How weak of me to be easily thrown into a form of euphoria just by his hands.

But I had to commit all judgement from a far; I couldn't bear to be near him. Oh the actions I would commit whilst the innocence of his girlfriend, lay so near him. Although, the joy of breaking the rules such say, began to make me thrive for him even more.

Despite such barriers, I had passed him multiple times to see his eyes drape from my lower back to beneath my knees and some of the times, he shifted slowly towards my direction. I knew I had captured him.

I finally gave in to my needs, taking the glass of wine from the table; I wander over in his direction and slowly, lift my eyes to his and never have them leave till I am in his presence. As I arrive, his head turns slowly towards me and his eyes flicker quickly to my chest.

"Who might you be then?" He asks huskily, raising his hand.

"I'm (Y/N) and you?"

"I am Jack and may I say, it's quite something to meet you." He responds, kissing the top of my hand.

Letting his lips linger above my hand, he raises his eyes to capture mine and I see a small wink in the time he stands fully erect once more.

"It isn't a very familiar sight to see some one with a camera at a dinner event, is it?" I question, my eyes dropping to the camera tightly in his hold.

"I guess you haven't seen me often enough then, I'm always with one." Jack replies, tapping his camera.

"Well I'm quite the person to question when wanting to know what content you should use." I question, my syllables lengthening with each word.

"Oh really?" Jack asks, his voice full of lust.

"Sure, I know quite the spot that would be perfect." I say, voice almost purring.

"I'd happily lead the way." Jack replies, offering his arm.

As soon as we leave the main dining area, Jack slips his hand down the back of my dress where he tightly gropes my backside. Leaning into me, his lips take to my ear where he whispers multiple things and I can't help but release a whimper as his fingers nearly bring a soft ache to my body.