Maoams | Jack IMAGINE #7

While walking in the wide isles of Tesda, my eyes caught on the 'candy' sign.

I longed and craved for Maoams.

I crossed my fingers to thinking there were Maoams stacked up on the decks.

"Crap." I murmured as I finished examining the racks.

No Maoams. Then suddenly I saw this tall, muscly and handsome boy.

He searched the racks for Maoams, too.

He got his earpods on bulged into his ears, mouthing 'maoams' with every look at the racks.

"You're looking for Maoams, too." I uttered, staring at him still search at the racks, his back faced on you.

Of course, he has earpods on. No wonder he couldn't hear me. He then swiftly looked behind to search the other rack for maoams.

"Whoa." He exclaimed as he took one of his earpods off.

"You're searching for maoams, too?" I repeated.

"Yeah. I thought they sold it in here." He responded.

By his accent and tone, he was obviously British.

"Well, it was awesome meeting you. I have to go on a search for my maoams!" He stated.

"Your name, please, miss?" He asked.

"I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you too?" You waited for him to spit out his name.

"You better give me your phone and I'll type it in the notes." He demanded and gave me a wink at the end while chewing his gum.

To add to that, he also gave a sexy half smirk that shivered up to my spine down to my bum.

I stared at him, trying to read what's on his mind.

I shook my head and smiled while I took my phone from out of my back pocket and gave it to him.

He was tall enough for me not to see what he's typing in.

His name must be long, it's been thirty seconds.

"There you go. See you, (y/n)!" He shouted as he placed my phone in my palm perfectly and sped off right in front my eyes.

Well there goes the hot guy.

I quickly glanced at my phone. In the notes, it said,

'Step 1: Double click your home button and you'll see the contacts app. Click on it.

Step 2: Call the unknown number.'

Here goes my adventure to finding out who this guy is.