Surprise | Finn IMAGINE #18

Sorry it is not that long!

but hope ya like it !

-Alyssax

______________________________________________________________

All day Finn has been fidgety. He couldn't stop shaking his foot, or fiddling with the ends of his sweater. He seemed distant, unresponsive even. In your whole 15 months of dating him, you'd never seen him like this. "Finn, what's wrong?" He keeps his eyes on the road as he drives you to some place he wanted to show you. "W-w- what do you mean?" He thumps his long, pale fingers across the steering wheel. You grab his hand. "You're all...not you." You mutter. "Am I?" He chuckles nervously. "I don't think I am." Before you can say anything else about the subject, Finn pulls over in at a deserted parking lot."Where-" He looks over at you. "Can you get out?" You squint your eyes in confusion. "Okay?" He steps out of the car too, closing his car door. "Finn..." You mutter looking at him worriedly. He looks at you. Walking around the car, Finn stops directly in front of you and kisses you. "not gonna lie," You say. "But you're kinda scaring me." Finn chuckles, easing up a bit. "I'm sorry, babe. It's just...I'm really nervous." You open your mouth to speak, but he drops to one knee. You quickly bring your hands to your face. "Finn!" A wide smile spreads across his lips. "You are the most beautiful person." He starts. "You're so spontaneous, so caring, so loving. You, Y/N, are everything I have ever wanted in a girl, literally. I actually think you're every man's dream girl. From your perfect body and amazing smile, to your wonderful personality. You are perfect. Even Jack's jealous he can't have you." You giggle, tears brimming your eyes. "Everyday with you is like a new adventure. I look forward to kissing you in the morning, and holding you at night. I love you so much, I've memorized this whole speech; and you know how I hate to memorize things." Finn smiles up at you, suddenly silent. You raise an eyebrow. "Um.." You bite your lower lip. Finn stares at you with nothing but adoration in his eyes. He is the man you love more than anything. "This is not the end of the speech..." He mumbles. "I'm just waiting for the important part to happen. Which should be happening right...now." He looks in the air around him as if he's looking for someone. You giggle. Suddenly, a loud airplane noise impacts the quiet atmosphere. "There!" Finn points at the airplane. There's a sign that reads: Y/N, Will you marry me? You laugh. What a perfect ending to a perfect proposal. You look back down at Finn, who now has a wedding ring out. "Will you marry me?" He asks. You smile at him, silent. He offers a very big smile and puppy eyes. You chuckle at him. "Of course I will, baby!" You giggle. Finn slides the ring onto your finger, then stands and kisses you passionately. "I love you so, so much." He whispers. You kiss him again. "And I love you too."