Party | Jack Imagine #32

Jack followed reluctantly behind Sam as he turned down a back street and strode confidently ahead. Jack, Finn, Caspar and Alfie followed reluctantly behind.

"You sure this is a good idea mate?" he questioned, eyeing up the sketchy looking neighborhood they were casually strolling through at 3 a.m.

"Yeah mate i told you don't worry I've got it under control."

Jack highly doubted Sam had anything under control but followed along obediently anyway.

When they stood outside an abandoned warehouse with a dilapidated roof Sam turned to them with a huge grin plastered across his face. Music pulsed from the crumbling building and strobe lighting flashed periodically through the cracks in the corrugated iron.

Trust Sam to bring them to the seediest party in London.

"Alright lads you ready for the craziest night of your lives!"

Once inside surrounded by hundreds of sweaty bodies gyrating to the intoxicating music Jack began to relax into the party vibe. At some point he got separated from the rest of the boys and found himself wandering around the outskirts of the building looking for them. As he moved along in pursuit of his friends something caught his eye. A girl stood with her back against the wall casting a stoic glance outward toward the dancing crowd.

She was beautiful, Jack wasn't going to lie, she wore all black, a figure hugging dress, biker boots and fish net tights. Black make up rimmed her eyes and if Jack looked close enough she was almost familiar but he shook the thought away. He was from one of the most well to do areas in London, there was no way he would no anybody from here.

The girl caught Jack staring and turned to him with a sour expression on her face.

"Problem?" she asked.

Jack found himself completely caught off guard.

"No, eh erm, I'm Jack, nice to meet you!" he said brightly.

She scowled at him and after the initial disdain wore off she seemed generally confused as to why some boy had come up to her and introduced himself like he was a forty year old business man at a works do, when in fact they were both at one of the grittiest clubs in London.

Jack mentally face palmed.

Then a look of recognition overtook her features, a spark flashed behind her eyes and she pushed herself forward off the wall and strolled toward him.

"I'm Emily" she said as she came to a stop directly in front of him.

Something about the girl, her beauty, her aura, intimidated him and he stumbled with his words rendering himself not able to talk at all.

She laughed, a mesmerizing sound, at his awkwardness and trailed a hand down his exposed arm.

"Come on" she said, leaning in close to his ear, causing a shiver to run down his spine "Lets dance"."

Amidst the sea of people Jack and Emily moved together under the strobe lighting, his hands explored her, every inch of her body and she planted purple flowers along his neck with her lips. He groaned into her mouth as she nibbled on his bottom lip and he pulled her closer to him.

Then suddenly Jack felt a strong hand grip his shoulder.

"Jack mate" Sam yelled in his ear as they broke their kiss "the police are outside we have to get out of here"

A look of shock over took Emily's features and she looked around her like a deer caught in the headlights. People had begun scattering in every direction to escape the ware house before the police arrived.

"The boys are waiting for us outside come on Jack we have to go" Sam yelled tugging on Jacks t-shirt.

By this stage Emily had disappeared within the crowd.

Heart wrenchingly Jack realized he would probably never see her again.

_____________________

A few days later Jack stood in the offices of the YouTube headquarters with his brother Finn. He had to attend a meeting with his manager about some future collaborations for Jacksgap.

In all honesty Jack was feeling rather bored and so when his manager entered the room he didn't even bother looking up from his phone, he usually let Finn take care of the business side of things anyway.

He pretty much ignored the entire conversation until a familiar voice broke him from his reverie.

He looked up to see a girl standing talking with Finn and their manager.

"Maybe you can show her back to her hotel Finn?" their manager was saying "She hasn't been in London long so she could use some help finding her way back."

The girl smiled politely back at Finn and then all of a sudden it hit him like a slap in the face.

Emily, the girl from the party. She looked different without all the black makeup adorning her eyes but it was without a doubt her. She glanced at him from where she stood at the other side of the office and smiled coquettishly. Obviously she had noticed him long before he noticed her.

"No uh, actually i can show her to her hotel" Jack said rising to his feet. "I have nothing i need to do now anyway.

"You sure" their manager said smartly "You looked very busy on your phone a few moments ago."

Finn held back a laugh and Emily smirked.

"Come on then Jack lets go"

________________________

When he reached the door of her hotel she turned around to him and smiled.

"We didn't get to finish what we started the other night, i was disappointed" she pouted.

"You do remember me from the other night then" he said exasperated. This girl was the biggest tease he had ever encountered.

"Of course i do Jack, now come on, lets pick up where we left off the other night yeah?" she grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the room.

Jack wondered how long she'd be sticking around London for as she attacked his mouth with her lips.

Hopefully for a long time Jack thought as they collapsed down on the bed together in a frenzy of fumbling hands and moans of enjoyment.